Join our server on Discord

Poll: Which of these guns look the most badass to you?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The 1st
11.11%
1 11.11%
The 2nd
22.22%
2 22.22%
The 3rd
0%
0 0%
The 4th
11.11%
1 11.11%
The 5th
55.56%
5 55.56%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

More Badass?
Wisemon Wrote:Sure, Green Day can make music, just not the way they used to. I say "Insomniac" and "Kerplunk!" are their best albums, but the ten-year-old at the gift shop of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame says "American Idiot." It would've been a better argument if his parents hadn't been there. Twisted

You're right on that point. I prefer older Green day, although American Idiot is good too. Just depends what I feel like.
matter of fact, the most recent GD song i listened was probably "Disappearing Boy" from the first or second album...I love that song. <3
I liked Jesus of Suburbia and Holiday, btw did you know they are making an American Idiot movie.
<_<
>_>
whyyyyy?
What the hell is the story line for that??
Gun: Lol, I don't know! I just read that in a magazine, but Yeah, they're making a movie. (What's MTV?)
Blitz VanCrimson Wrote:Gun: Lol, I don't know! I just read that in a magazine, but Yeah, they're making a movie. (What's MTV?)

Satan's TV broadcast.
Blitz VanCrimson Wrote:Gun: Lol, I don't know! I just read that in a magazine, but Yeah, they're making a movie. (What's MTV?)
The former music telvision. Started in the 80's it was the first music tv channel but now, it's just sucks. But few people care anymore, there's MTV 2 and Fuse and MuchMusic (I've heard of that last one just never seen it).
I pretty much never watch MTV anymore.

And I do enjoy older green day more (except for time of your life but there's a reason for that) but things like jesus of suburia is an impressive peice of music.
Quote:What the hell is the story line for that??
St. Jimmy leads a suburban movement, and then he dies. The Who made "Tommy" into a play; it's nothing new. Green Day borrow a lot from The Who. They did a cover of "My Generation." The opening to "Words I Might Have Ate" sounds like "Magic Bus." The example most people know though, the opening to "Boulevard of Broken Dreams" sounds just like the background to "Who Are You."
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Now that I know that... Who are The Who? I'm hooked already.
Quote:Now that I know that... Who are The Who? I'm hooked already.
:shock: Have you been living in a cave?
Oh, right, a castle.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Gunter VanCrimson Wrote:Now that I know that... Who are The Who? I'm hooked already.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Who