Join our server on Discord

Poll: Which of these guns look the most badass to you?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The 1st
11.11%
1 11.11%
The 2nd
22.22%
2 22.22%
The 3rd
0%
0 0%
The 4th
11.11%
1 11.11%
The 5th
55.56%
5 55.56%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

More Badass?
The new picture is great but you look like someone from Green Day, also, you really don't look as manical as you let on, but I guess wolf in sheep's clothing is a great method
The stupider you look the more surprised they'll be when you shoot them through the head.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Shadowknight Wrote:The stupider you look the more surprised they'll be when you shoot them through the head.

Was this an insult?
Ghost_Op Wrote:
Shadowknight Wrote:The stupider you look the more surprised they'll be when you shoot them through the head.

Was this an insult?

No, just a quote from someone. I guess I could also have said the less maniacal you look the more surprised they'll be when you sneak up behind them and slit their throats.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Thats a good plan. Like me, i look so cute and innocent, the teachers dont believe anything they hear from students...

also, is "stupider" a word?
Gun: OMFG- you look like that guy from greenday- AND my dearly departed uncle!!
DrunkenMunkee Wrote:Thats a good plan. Like me, i look so cute and innocent, the teachers dont believe anything they hear from students...

also, is "stupider" a word?
I belive that. And yes it is. Although dumber is the correct word.
o_O
I just noticed something-you guys are right! he does look like the guy from Green Day...*is shocked*
I have no clue who green day is so I stand by my observation that he looks like that power ranger.

[Image: tommy.jpg]

Try and argue with me. I dare ya.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Gun: GASP- You're That Guy from Greenday (Billie Joe)- My Uncle Jeremy- AND the Black power ranger from dino thunder!!!