Join our server on Discord

Poll: Which of these guns look the most badass to you?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The 1st
11.11%
1 11.11%
The 2nd
22.22%
2 22.22%
The 3rd
0%
0 0%
The 4th
11.11%
1 11.11%
The 5th
55.56%
5 55.56%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

More Badass?
If anything, I'm the nice wisemon. And zephyr is a lot like a female wisemon. As much as that may bother me just in the phrasing only.

Quote:"You laugh because I'm different...I laugh because you're all the same."
And I laugh because those shirts are mass produced.
I love joke shirts. one shirt I wear throughout the entire Halloween week is just an orange and in big black letters it says, "This is my costume, NOW GIVE ME THE DAMN CANDY!!" I wear it everywhere during october.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ghost_Op Wrote:
EpsilonZX Wrote:Please! Ghost be Wise? Wise can cut through you with razor sharp words and tare a three-inch whole in your heart, Ghost will give you a headache at best

No one can ever be Wise, they may try, but will always fail miserably, I for one would not replace Wise for the world, he is the knife that pops the over inflated balloon of an ego so many people have

Without Wise, too many people would look at the cup half-full, we need Wise to show us that half empty we are forgetting about

On top of the fact that I didn't even come up with the idea of being like Wise, I'll ask you not to insult me. I rarely attack people, but when I do, it isn't pleasant for either party.

I often attack people, I am cruel and unjustified! Get use to me and maybe we can get along in some form of the word, also, you're new sig is better than the suicide samurai you had up last
EpsilonZX Wrote:
Ghost_Op Wrote:
EpsilonZX Wrote:Please! Ghost be Wise? Wise can cut through you with razor sharp words and tare a three-inch whole in your heart, Ghost will give you a headache at best

No one can ever be Wise, they may try, but will always fail miserably, I for one would not replace Wise for the world, he is the knife that pops the over inflated balloon of an ego so many people have

Without Wise, too many people would look at the cup half-full, we need Wise to show us that half empty we are forgetting about

On top of the fact that I didn't even come up with the idea of being like Wise, I'll ask you not to insult me. I rarely attack people, but when I do, it isn't pleasant for either party.

I often attack people, I am cruel and unjustified! Get use to me and maybe we can get along in some form of the word, also, you're new sig is better than the suicide samurai you had up last

Acceptable. Anyway, that's my avatar. I look awesome, obviously, because I'm me. And my last avatar wasn't a samurai, it was me holding a ginsu knife to my throat, and smiling.
Ghost Op you actually look very normal and this is clearly the better photo...The other you look a bit disturbed .... and this picture "fits you better." Meaning that it is a great picture of yourself....Good job.....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
blueeyedgabulvo0o Wrote:Ghost Op you actually look very normal and this is clearly the better photo...The other you look a bit disturbed .... and this picture "fits you better." Meaning that it is a great picture of yourself....Good job.....

+1 Point for me.
Yeah, you do look pretty good in this photo. And you have a cool little goatee thing..
I think its a soul patch if I am not mistaken...I have a goatee......^_^
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Yeah that's what you call it. I know because I saw someone with one before.
Yes My brother tried it once and I laughed......the only one successful is in arizona happily married....i think.....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds