Join our server on Discord

Poll: Which of these guns look the most badass to you?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The 1st
11.11%
1 11.11%
The 2nd
22.22%
2 22.22%
The 3rd
0%
0 0%
The 4th
11.11%
1 11.11%
The 5th
55.56%
5 55.56%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

More Badass?
Wisemon Wrote:
Quote:Seems like we have another Wisemon in the house.
Often imitated, occasionally effigied, but never duplicated.

That quote seems strangely familiar, but I can't place it...
Ummm, OK? Well yeah if you look at the posts that he makes, most of them are negative towards other members, but still he makes good points sometimes and Im starting to respect that. I think that Wisemon is cool actually.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Please! Ghost be Wise? Wise can cut through you with razor sharp words and tare a three-inch whole in your heart, Ghost will give you a headache at best

No one can ever be Wise, they may try, but will always fail miserably, I for one would not replace Wise for the world, he is the knife that pops the over inflated balloon of an ego so many people have

Without Wise, too many people would look at the cup half-full, we need Wise to show us that half empty we are forgetting about
Wow, thats so...inspiring. Yeah no one can become Wisemon...hes one of a kind...just like everyone else.

Here's a random quote:
"You laugh because I'm different...I laugh because you're all the same."

I got that from my friend's shirt. I think that is so true in some ways.

Theres nothing wrong with being different...having the whole world the same would be so boring. *yawn*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Not to mention confusing. How could you find anyone?
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OMG!! haha that just reminded me of a cartoon i saw...has anyone ever seen 'fairly oddparents'? thats a funny show...i laugh at cosmo...hes my favorite...anyways...timmy got pissed because his dentist is racist toward people that dont have perfect teeth, so timmy wishes that everyone was the same and they were all grey blobs and it was funny. haha ok there was no point in this post but w/e
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Dentist: We are the grayest and blobbiest.
Cosmo: That's our little pink dot!
Wanda: Wanna play wanda ball?

Cosmo: I know that game!

Wanda: Did you know I use a cinder block?

Cosmo: Didn't know that *pounded by cinder block*

I love that show. Cosmo rocks.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yeah I know...I watch it everyday when I get home from school. I love that show! When I'm sad or something I watch it and just from Cosmo's stupidity, it makes me laugh all the time. I love Cosmo!!!

Cosmo: Are you sure this isn't my mind? It seems pretty empty in here.
Cosmo: There's still enough pretty colors to get one of us down the magic rainbow bridge! Wow, there wasn't a manly word in that sentence.
Wanda: The good news is the alien we got you is prince of a distant planet whose parents are coming to destroy the earth.
Timmy Turner: What's the bad news?
Wanda: Oh, wait, that WAS the bad news.
Timmy Turner: Then what's the good news?
Cosmo: I found a nickel.

Wow, I need to stop watching that show.
Cosmo: If Wanda sees this, she's gonna think I'm an idiot.
Timmy Turner: And this would be news to her how?
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Super bike: Super toilet!

Cosmo: AHHHHHH!! *Curls up into the fetal position* SO... MUCH... CLOGGING!!!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
EpsilonZX Wrote:Please! Ghost be Wise? Wise can cut through you with razor sharp words and tare a three-inch whole in your heart, Ghost will give you a headache at best

No one can ever be Wise, they may try, but will always fail miserably, I for one would not replace Wise for the world, he is the knife that pops the over inflated balloon of an ego so many people have

Without Wise, too many people would look at the cup half-full, we need Wise to show us that half empty we are forgetting about

On top of the fact that I didn't even come up with the idea of being like Wise, I'll ask you not to insult me. I rarely attack people, but when I do, it isn't pleasant for either party.