Join our server on Discord

Poll: Which of these guns look the most badass to you?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The 1st
11.11%
1 11.11%
The 2nd
22.22%
2 22.22%
The 3rd
0%
0 0%
The 4th
11.11%
1 11.11%
The 5th
55.56%
5 55.56%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

More Badass?
Quote:Or a fancy backpack that can't do anything without a special effects artist and possibly a green screen. Tough choice.
Okay, that's a good point, but if proton packs were real, they would be better than heat-seeking missiles.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
I have to go with the 2nd one...thats awesome. I like that gun...its so black...and big...and cool looking
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Wisemon Wrote:
Quote:Or a fancy backpack that can't do anything without a special effects artist and possibly a green screen. Tough choice.
Okay, that's a good point, but if proton packs were real, they would be better than heat-seeking missiles.

At which point all people with proton packs would be bombed by Multirole fighters.

[Image: f-15e-flare.jpg]
EpsilonZX Wrote:Bah! none of those are truely badass, now if you want badass, lets turn to my friend, Nuclear Fission

[Image: image4v65rx.jpg]

AKA, the Mushroom Cloud
(hugs) I love you!

Ah, see, if I were to simply INFILTRATE the plane carrying the bomb, I could KILL the crew WITH one of these guns, rendering it useless. Or, I'd just shoot it down with the Stinger...
Wow someone is really destructive and its starting to scare me
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
mistysilverwolf Wrote:Wow someone is really destructive and its starting to scare me

*Waves around Desert Eagles wildly*

WHO?!?!?! ME?!?!?!!?? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHA!!!!
Yes...that would be you *blankly stares* ok im leaving this is getting boring
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Ghost_Op Wrote:
EpsilonZX Wrote:Bah! none of those are truely badass, now if you want badass, lets turn to my friend, Nuclear Fission

AKA, the Mushroom Cloud
(hugs) I love you!

Ah, see, if I were to simply INFILTRATE the plane carrying the bomb, I could KILL the crew WITH one of these guns, rendering it useless. Or, I'd just shoot it down with the Stinger...

Did I say I want to win? all I want is this thing to go sky high!! if you want to hijack the plane, by my guest, just blow something up or... (holds out remote) you and the plane are going to make an early landing Twisted
PANZER HOWITZER 2000!! Now that's a weapon, 360 degree firing range, 25 mile range, able to rabid fire shells, can basically reduce an entire city block to rubble in minutes. *Drools profusely*
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
EpsilonZX Wrote:
Ghost_Op Wrote:

AKA, the Mushroom Cloud
(hugs) I love you!

Did I say I want to win? all I want is this thing to go sky high!! if you want to hijack the plane, by my guest, just blow something up or... (holds out remote) you and the plane are going to make an early landing Twisted

*Jumps out of plane to the tune of German Industrial Rock, skydiving into the ocean and riding back to shore on heavily armed dolphins*