Join our server on Discord

Poll: Which of these guns look the most badass to you?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The 1st
11.11%
1 11.11%
The 2nd
22.22%
2 22.22%
The 3rd
0%
0 0%
The 4th
11.11%
1 11.11%
The 5th
55.56%
5 55.56%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

More Badass?
Quote:The former music telvision. Started in the 80's it was the first music tv channel but now, it's just sucks. But few people care anymore, there's MTV 2 and Fuse and MuchMusic (I've heard of that last one just never seen it).
I pretty much never watch MTV anymore.

Hey they have hits like My super sweet sixtenth birthday and Date my Mom

Queen also inspired Greenday and what's the best Who album I have none, but want one.
Sorry! I'm not really updated on most of the good ones!
aguy Wrote:Hey they have hits like My super sweet sixtenth birthday and Date my Mom
I think you forgot the S on hits. I never liked reality shows.
Don't think he did- and reality shows kinda suck. 'cept for fear factor, it's funny.
It's stupid. My uncle could go on there and win. He was in an asian country for years so that porbally couldn't be that bad. (Some of this was his own words.)
There is one person I know could handle going onto that because he has never backed down from eating anything or trying anything, Fear Factor makes him laugh......I ve seen him eat live worms.... :shock: I guess practicing...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
I think it's funny too, the stuff they do there is too easy, lol. Just needs someone with a strong stomach and good athletic... ism.
Like the one with bowling and if you knock all the pins down you eat nothing..I would win and be happy that I could intimidate them....I have a strong stomach...I ve eaten worms, rat, pigeon, squid, and an array of other things....and I am a good athlete.....but thats not for me....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
I'm athletic enough for Fear factor...but I dont have the stomach for it...I could do the stunts, like grabbing the flags upsidedown over the water and things like that, but I just dont have a strong stomach.
aguy Wrote:Hey they have hits like My super sweet sixtenth birthday and Date my Mom.

I hate My super sweet sixteen. I only saw one maybe two episodes but the kid was a total brat. I'd have just smacked her and said, "Shutup or you aren't gonna see 17!"
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad