Join our server on Discord

Digimon breast milk flavors
I've read several Digimon hentai stories in which a female digimon has milk-filled breasts and this suddenly hit me sometime today: What kind of breast milk flavor would certain digimon have? Please post you ideas and opinions.
...Milk-flavored?
Uhm....if I had to fantascize, though, something fruity. Like Grape, or strawberries (which kick MAJOR ass, by the way)
hmm never really thought about it much, so not sure.
Not that I'm into that thing (I'm anti-maternal, if anything), but as an example, per Sonimon's lemons, I would guess that Lillymon has strawberry milk.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
What a delightfully absurd notion! Flavored breast milk...that's one for the scrapbook.
I brought up flavored milk because its in most of the stories I've read in which a womon had milk-filled breasts. In most of the ones I've read, it's been like this: Ranamon, coconut flavor; Lillymon, strawberry flavor; Renamon, butterscotch flavor. I was just wondering how they come up with the flavors.
Exactly wise. That's probally the easiest example.
cboy Wrote:I brought up flavored milk because its in most of the stories I've read in which a womon had milk-filled breasts. In most of the ones I've read, it's been like this: Ranamon, coconut flavor; Lillymon, strawberry flavor; Renamon, butterscotch flavor. I was just wondering how they come up with the flavors.

Butterschotch breastmilk, that's....interesting.

I used to think when I was about a year or so old that one of my mother's breasts held milk and the other apple juice lol
Something I've never and really don't choose to think about.