Join our server on Discord

Most Badass Digimon
My answer is so obvious, I won't even bother voting, but who do YOU think could glare at Satan and scare the shit out of him?

Oh, and I won't bother putting a poll, since undoubtedly I'll miss almost all of the ones people will pick.
I say Gatomon...theres something completely kick-ass about her. I mean, she stood up to Miyotismon (i probably misspelled that). how much more badass can you be?
Bad assness would go to WereGarurumon, for me. He's all grizzled and scarred from battle experience. He's not as big as most of the other Ultimate level Digimon, but he jumps right into the fray to dole out as many ass kickings as he can.
Actually, I'd also go with Gatomon when she was a villian. Her American voice actress is very good at evil; a very silky sort of purr with extended phonetics. It worked well with the animation on the eyes. And she's very good at gloating; she was so very nasty when the gate-portal was closing.
Well two that could be are beelzemon (blast mode only) and rise greymon.
If only because they both have a large gun on their arms.
Flamedramon is cool and kicks major ass, but I'd go for Gatomon when she does that look that Myotismon didn't like. She looked quite menacing and filled with rage.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
DragonMasterX Wrote:Flamedramon is cool and kicks major ass, but I'd go for Gatomon when she does that look that Myotismon didn't like. She looked quite menacing and filled with rage.

Too bad I haven't seen the show for 4 years...hooray for YouTube :D
Ghost_Op Wrote:My answer is so obvious, I won't even bother voting, but who do YOU think could glare at Satan and scare the shit out of him?

Oh, and I won't bother putting a poll, since undoubtedly I'll miss almost all of the ones people will pick.
Beelzemon IS Satan. He just has to look at the mirror.
True since his name is hebrew for that. It directly translates to Lord of the Flies. Which is also a good book.
Beelezebub was a servent of the devil, I thought.