Join our server on Discord

I'm new.
ZEBRA
I kinda think the same as you, only that I like to change the adjetive to vary. I love shooters as well, TC III and House of the Dead 2/3/4 are my favourites.

Anyways, I'm DMX, Lemon writer, Role Play maniac, Dragon lover, Furry lover, etc etc... Welcome to the DaD, guess you'll hear the best things from the others. Hope you have a nice time here!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
WELCOME TO THE BOARD!! Name's Shadow, also an FPS fan, but prefer light gun games like Ninja Assault (Ninjas + Guns = GREATEST IDEA IN GAMING HISTORY!!!) And Flamedramon does indeed kick major posterior, but I am the prince of pwnage!! And don't you forget it, or I shall bring the wrath of the SDP down upon you!! *Maniacal laughter*
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I'll assume that was what inspired the "Op." Greetings any ways and have fun.
Hey there. I'm senjuro, a moderator, author, and the site treasurer. Hope you have a great time while you're here.

Though Gabumon is my one true love, I'm enlightened enough to realize the handsomness of Flamedramon.
hello and welcome and I hope that you will enjoy our home I am lonelygabu, a track of all trades..... I hope your journey through this oasis is one of happiness, good times, and fun....But if it occurs if you should vent, we all are all nice people here....Enjoy and see you around

......gabu rulez....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
BOOM HEADSHOT!
Seit The Reaper Here.....RUNNIN WITH THE HATCHET!...

Welcomage.....BOOM HEADSHOT!
*Pulls bullet out of forehead* What did I tell you about playing with guns?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
*panting can be heard behind Ghost-Op*

S-sorry- I'm late- *pants*

Slayers... in Romania- PHEW!

Welcome to the DaD!

Greetings from Romania! I am Gunter- but you can call me Gun (Your favorite tool, I suppose?) -and I am not a vampire!

I enjoy all trades, but I'm a master of none! I'm a fan of Flamedramon too- just as much as every other digimon! *like raremon... rawr...*

Enjoy your stay! Don't worry! I swear I am not capable of draining you of your precious life fluids whilst you have your back turned! *runs away, as he hears a mob aproaching*
Yeah we trust you, *Grips a cross behind his back*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad