Join our server on Discord

And another Bang! Graduation party!!
Congratulations on your Graduation Mr. Senjuro!!

WOO-HOO!!

It's one acomplishment after another!
Congratulations man, I hope they gave you a diploma. I'm still waiting on my college diploma, though my "graduation" was over two weeks ago. It's supposed to come in the mail.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Thanks! Yeah, I got my degree as soon as I exited the stage. Yay for my bachelor's degree! Masters, here I come!
Congratulations! Right now i wish i was you, I still have Exams and two more years of High school
Congrats senjuro! Wish you good luck with all your future projects! :3
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
UM...Senjuro...

So do you know you are quite the gift, someone who'll be there if you need a lift.
Empowered swordsmen that can cut layers quick, words create new worlds and I think thats sick.
NNever tell this man he could sing, cause he is the self modest made king.
Just to let you know we think you deserved this diploma, by the time I get one the world will be in a sleep for a million years coma.
Understanding lemons and DaD so well, I am surprised with that rough exterior shell.
Resting on his shoulders are some closed gates, always tackling the problem like senjy in presidential debates.
Out of time but after all is said and done, Congradulations on accomplishment and now to start the fun!!!

~~~~~~~~~
Anyway....Congrads to senjy and his diploma!!!! Wink
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Well done; now you can sign documents and put a little title on the end.
Congratz again!
Congrads. I'd like to have graduated but the goverment grant stopped.
But that's not the real point. Congrads sen. (And wise too but I think I've said that already.)
Congratulations, Senj.