Join our server on Discord

don't think i have posted here yet
benn here a little bit, but don't think i have posted in this forum yet. im not new to the site, but to the forum. i check the main site every day, so i will try to remember to check here as well.
Hiya! Welcome to the DaD forum. I'm senjuro, an author, moderator, and site treasurer! Hope you like it here. ^_^
Hi there :3

Welcome to the forums, I'm DMX, and I'm a lemon writer as well! Hope you enjoy your stay!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Greetings from Romania, and Welcome to the DaD forum.

I am Gunter, but you can call me Gun for short. I am also a lemon writer- but I've never really submitted anything before due to writer's block.

Nice to meet you, I hope we can be good friends- keep posting okay? DON'T LET THE FORUMS DIE.

-And... uhm... watch out for posters like.... like me.

-You can never trust me... I may bite you on the arteries on your neck... arms... or penis- and drain you of your precious life fluids!

....You heard nothing.

*Walks away slowly*
Yeah, don't worry about him. The SDP keeps him in check most of the time, anyway I'm Shadowknight but Shadow is fine. Also a lemon writer, hope you enjoy the stay and here's a gift basket, *Hands Lordalmer a basket full of stakes, garlic, crosses, and silver* I'm sure you know what to do with it.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
*Drat*
Well welcome anyway the name is Lonelygabu and I wish you the best of luck in life and in here, we are awesome individuals that make a sit such like this one incredibly useful.....We are around and I hope you enjoy.... welcome to our oasis ^_^ ;)
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Well hello Boys and girls.come on in,see the show.its the mystical,Magical,Great Dark Carnival.Dont Bother lookin for parking,get rid of it.dont think your comin back,you freakin idiot.......hi im Seit...greetings from the Carnival.
I never knew this was an oasis- I always saw it as a Multiplex Condominium, a room for every person!
Including padded ones in the basement.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad