Join our server on Discord

Class room scene. Lol...just an intro...
DMX: Yeah, I was supposed to bring my nuclear bomb, but mom didn't believe that I was going to do a firework demostration.

Teacher: No fireworks? F for you.

DMX: Oh... *lower his blue ears*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Shadow: I CAN MAKE FIREWORKS!! *runs to the supply closet out back* Let's see, *Stars mixing random stuff* And just a hint of lemon juice and~

KABOOOM!!!

Teacher: I'll give him an A for effort,

Shadow: WHHEEEEEEE!! *Crashes through the roof*

Teacher: A 10 for the dive but a 2 for that landing.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
DMX: That's why I always like to make team with him. *drinks from a bottle*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Shadowknight Wrote:Shadow: I CAN MAKE FIREWORKS!! *runs to the supply closet out back* Let's see, *Stars mixing random stuff* And just a hint of lemon juice and~

KABOOOM!!!

Teacher: I'll give him an A for effort,

Shadow: WHHEEEEEEE!! *Crashes through the roof*

Teacher: A 10 for the dive but a 2 for that landing.

He seems to be enjoying himself.

(Looks up at hole in ceiling and swishes tail simular to Guilmons.)
I thought I was the teacher?! A's for everyone, as long as there's some pepsi in that cooler....
Hell ya theres pepsi! :D

Wouldn't go anywhere whithout a bunch of it!

(Pulls out two 1 liter pepsi bottles.)
*runs over to Blaze* can i have some? can i can i can i can i can i?? *jumps up and down all crazy like*
Hey yall i'm back, unfortunately I have some bad news first of all I couldn't fix the election because kids who have had detention still retain their voting rights and second I lost my taser when a teacher saw me taser a kid I thought to be too open minded. So now I have lost my taser privelages, but I still have my peppergun so don't do anything too bad or I'll shoot you with it and believe me they hurt. Also can I have some pepsi too, I will give you whatever you want besides my weapons.
Sure, free of charge!

(Pulls two bottles out and tosses them to aguy and munkee.)
Shadow: Mind if I grab one? *Takes a bottle from the cooler and starts drinking it*

Teacher: Please tell me that's decaffeinated.

Shadow: :shock: :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D *Starts shaking like a jackhammer* WAHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! *Starts running around the school leaving a trail of fire behind him*
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad