Join our server on Discord

Class room scene. Lol...just an intro...
DragonMasterX Wrote:DMX: Oh, we are just discussing the terms of service, rule 1. There are no rules, rule 2. No one threatens Shadow without before facing me and my toys. *taps atomic bomb with one claw*

[Image: Tsarbomb.jpg]

Twisted
Oh, and don't get too close either...

[Image: tar21-14.jpg]
DragonMasterX Wrote:DMX: Oh, we are just discussing the terms of service, rule 1. There are no rules, rule 2. No one threatens Shadow without before facing me and my toys. *taps atomic bomb with one claw*

oh, mmk then. *climbs on the back of the bomb behind DMX* So, if this thing gets set off, we both die, right?
[Image: guest_point_finger.jpg]

Hmm, what does that big red button do...

(Ghost_Op has enabled the Aura of Power Spell, which lasts for one round, making him invincible to rather large explosions and the resulting shockwaves and flames and such).
*red button is pushed*

*Ghost is buried in Pie*

DMX: I told you guys, if you want a massive explosion, it's BLACK not RED.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
*Extricates self from pie*

CURSES!
*jumps off the bomb and licks the remainging pie off of Ghost* You sir, taste like cherry.
DrunkenMunkee Wrote:*jumps off the bomb and licks the remainging pie off of Ghost* You sir, taste like cherry.

*Shrugs*
I HATE CHERRY PIE!!!! I proclaim myself hall monitor and if any more cherry pie is thrown you will be sent to detention immediantly. Don't try and resist me either we have chips installed in each of you that can shock you at any moment.
*jumps on aguy*
I looooooove youuuuuuuuuu!
*falls backword and passes out*
[sign appears above head: SHE IS NOT WEARING UNDERWEAR]