Join our server on Discord

Class room scene. Lol...just an intro...
Aim if never off with the L96A1. ORDER NOW.

And don't scare away Larson. Although we bullshit around a lot in most of the threads (hell, I've been here for what, a day? And that's the example you guys have set? INFIDEL!) all of us are great people (except for Wisemon...he might be nice, but that big, intimidating avatar face scares the SHIT out of me).
If that's the only thing you're scared of, *Pulls out a Flamethrower* Then the SDP isn't doing their job!
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Seit:".....to arms?..."
Seit pulls out a Sawed off Shotgun.
Lil'poot pulls out an Uzi.

Seit:"ready?"

Lil'Poot:"Damn ready fool!!"

???:"Wait up!"

Lil'Poots brother,Big Stank,Hops in the class room with a AK-47.

Big Stank:"LETS DO THIS!"
Don't be afraid of shadowknight, as soon as you get your special DaD taser gun you will have nothing to fear. Unless only hall monitors get them, I don't know I mugged some hall monitor for it.
Wait if I'm in school , then when are the exams?
Shadowknight Wrote:If that's the only thing you're scared of, *Pulls out a Flamethrower* Then the SDP isn't doing their job!

*Pulls out IWS 2000*

I'm sorry, could you repeat that?
[Image: iws2000.jpg]

IWS 2000. Fear. NOW.

Blows nice, big holes through modern APC's, and some main battle tanks. As for a human skull... Twisted
[Image: fatman.gif]

DMX: *sitting on the atomic bomb, wagging his tail as he looks on the ceiling smiling* Huh? Did I hear you threatening my leader?
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
wow...i'm late for this thing...and if larson's still here..then welcome!

*Munkee walks into school about an hour late, dressed in the typical slutty catholic schoolgirl uniform*
Munkee: Uhh...Shadow? DMX? Ghost? Why is there an atomic bomb in the hallway?
DMX: Oh, we are just discussing the terms of service, rule 1. There are no rules, rule 2. No one threatens Shadow without before facing me and my toys. *taps atomic bomb with one claw*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad