Join our server on Discord

Class room scene. Lol...just an intro...
Shadow: Okay, I've stayed through half the class. I'm leaving, *Heads for the door*

Teacher: Our next lesson in lemon writing 101 makes mention of searching for a pearl within an oyster. Allow me to demonstrate,

Shadow: *Does a full 180 and returns to his seat* Then again I guess I could stay a little longer.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
*returns to the seat with all his hair messed up as well as his face kissed with red bright lipstick* I CAN HELP WITH THAT! *rises claw suggestively*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Teacher: Well, if you insist on helping. Here's a reference in this passage to a broad bean and how eating one could have any connection with sex. If I could have a male Volunteer.

Shadow: *Appears next to the teacher, a small trail of flames linking back to his desk* Ready, willing, and mentally unstable!!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
DMX: I voluntareed first! *jumps on Shadow and pins him to the ground, then stands on his back* I want I want!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Shadow: *Stands up lifting DMX onto his shoulders* I WAS HERE FIRST!! *Hammer throws him through a window*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
a Random Student's Brains where Splatered all over the Chalkboard in front of the room.we see Seit,smoothly Place the Gun back in hes Coat.

Seit:".....asshole owned me money.."

Lil'Poot:"Sho' you Right!...now lets see some a that loooovin!"

Seit:"you do know that you are outside of the window,about to see what is know as Yaoi...."

Lil'Poot:".....whats Dat?"
*comes back inside and grabs Shadow by his neck with tail* but I was the one in suggesting! *throws Shadow away*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Shadow: *Grabs onto a random kids neck and spins around, breaking the neck accidently in the process and throws himself feet first at DMX* I'M THE BEST STUDENT!

Teacher: If you two continue fighting like this, we won't have time for the pearl diving explanation or the spit roast. And mr. Seit you know better than to shoot another student during class, that is only to be done after school or during free period.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Seit:"....yeees miss crabbybitchwhore!.......or should i say...Slutty Crabbybitchwhore.....thats right..i went there."

Lil'Poot:"Sho' You Right...one of ya'll weasel Face punks wanna put your hands on this motha Bumpa right here...imma Bump you up......"

Seit:"......you mean fuck..."

Lil'Poot:"yeah........what?"
*stands feet first in front of Shadow* Okay, I won't argue or fight miss, let's start! I'll go first and try! *wags tail, knocking Shadow back*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad