Join our server on Discord

Poll: What subject should our June 2006 Writing Contest have?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Most Uniquely Executed Straight Pairing
27.27%
3 27.27%
Best Done Crossover Lemon
9.09%
1 9.09%
Best Digimon Only Pairing
36.36%
4 36.36%
Fetish Contest
27.27%
3 27.27%
Total 11 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

June 2006 Writing Contest - Theme Discussion/Poll
Please if you respond to this, let us know why and anything else you'd like to see involved.

The question is: What subject should our June 2006 Writing Contest have?

The options are:

Most uniquely executed straight pairing: As implied, this is not necessarily about making a unique pairing, since let's face it, they've all been done by now (except Digimon Savers, but they'll come) -- it is the most uniquely executed pairing, in whatever way it's achieved.

Best done crossover lemon: A crossover lemon that not only does the pairing, but the crossover well. Justification for the crossover should be part of the story, not author's notes.

Best Digimon Pairing: setting aside the matter of taste and favorite Digimon, this would be a contest for a Digimon/Digimon lemon, straight or gay, with emphasis on the overall story and not the choice of characters.

Fetish Contest: A contest for a well written story focusing on a particular fetish. Whether or not a specific fetish is used in regulation or not will be determined at a later point.
I think the pairing sounds more interesting. Let's spin the wheel of pairings and see what we get.
Maybe the crossover.

Let's see who got the most popular crossover lemon!
I've already had my fame winning one of these contests, and I probably don't have time to enter this one. However, if I were to enter, I would probably attempt the most unique straight pairing. That's what I'd like to see from other entrants anyway, an original plot to spawn a straight pairing. There's a lot of stuff that hasn't been done. I'd be willing to give out ideas to other writers if this is the contest, though I might have some ideas for crossovers too.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
I unfortunately voted wrong... I wanted to vote the crossover contest, since maybe there'd be a chance for me to take part in it IF there were ENOUGH reviewers.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Quote:I unfortunately voted wrong... I wanted to vote the crossover contest, since maybe there'd be a chance for me to take part in it IF there were ENOUGH reviewers.
You know, the problem with crossovers is that there's a chance others won't know the other series. For example, I'm not familiar with Final Fantasy. If we agree to crossovers, could we make a set list of other animes that are considered common knowledge? Better yet, could we call crossovers Digimon season crossovers?
I know that you saw me.
That could the only way it might work. Unless all the reviews say which animes they've all seen.
Hmm... Wise's right, and yeah- I heard from 4 people I showed my own crossover lemon, that they had only seen till season 3, so... this won't work PERFECTLY as I thought.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I'm English. This simple fact immediately removes any possiblity for crossovers extending to Frontier, and anthing after Excel Saga, because Anime here very unpopular, due largely to an '80s newspaper campain called "Ban This Filth" which pretty much lopped several limbs off the industry, which is now hopping on one foot shouting "Bah! 'Tis only a flesh wound!".
Quote:Anime here very unpopular, due largely to an '80s newspaper campain called "Ban This Filth"
That's rubbish, poppycock, etc. Wink
I know that you saw me.