Join our server on Discord

Groups?
Do we post here to make new groups? Cause we have to make an SDP group.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
true but it depends how my group does or doess it?.....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
YAY!! SDP GROUP!!!! Go for it!
I already talked with Wolfie, but as you know or possibly have read here, we have to wait to see if Lonely's group goes well. If it does, then we'll have a 7-8 (lost count, lol) members new group!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Sigh...Still recruiting people for the group......if you like Gabu...COME ON dOWN AND JOIN!!!! GABU IS GOOD!!!! AROOOOOOOOO
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
lol So sorry, Gabu, didn't realize you were waiting on me!

I held off on creating your forum, Gabu, because I was waiting to see if the group could obtain ten members. However, this board STILL is not as active as it has been in the past, and not everyone here likes Gabumon (no fighting, please), so I'm just going to create it for you and kick off the SDP group to see how that goes.

Which reminds me... what's the SDP group again? Gotta know before I make it!

____

Done! Only group members can even see the Gabumon Loverz group forum. Non-members may join at any time.
SDP? Oh! It means: ''Shadow Dragon Pack''

Creation is courtesy of ShadowKnight.

Remember I mentioned it had 3-4 members, Wolfie? Well, now it seems the number went up by three or four.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ohh yeah...

Well, okay. So we've got an okay number of members for now. What exactly would the group's theme be?
You'd have to talk it over with Shadow. But... lol, it would be mostly about Role Playing, Furries, Spam and Pies (last one was an inner joke lol)
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
lol Confusing... Anyway, I'll make the group and see if I can narrow it down between now and later.