Join our server on Discord

Groups?
Yeah, but I believe you'd have to be a group mod for that, I think Wolfie can make you the group mod for ALL groups that would be made as well.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I wouldn't mind to be group mod as well....but I mean I also have some rules and by some I mean twenty....and I know its a lot but it will make sure the groups or in this instance mine, will run smoothly....I ll post them here when I talk to Da Wolfe about them but anything that could help me out and get this ball rolling, UnknownH, I would be happy to listen...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Uh let's see;

Groups here can post what ever they want how ever they want in this topic only. This way some people may not complain about any spam that way pop up.
It's open to all members of a group and the topic title must have the groups name in it like the ____ group topic.
A topic will be closed only if it reaches, a large number of pages. Or if it really need to be.

That's pretty much it.
Thanks Unknown.... everything helps, and that gave me some more ideas with the rules....So it provided help in certain categories....Thanks much! ^_^
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
No problem. If it gets the board to a more normal way of working then I'm happy to do it.
SO am I, I want to help in anyway I can....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
I may be talking about something different here, but I was planning on creating a different section for each group anyway. It's exclusive, so non-members can see the group but cannot access it. In the group sections can be the various group topics, and the group moderator is the moderator of that section.
Well, that said that is a good idea on how they should run....I enjoy that idea alot. I just wanted to know when I could begin to advertize and set up the rules and other such. When you could give me answer Da Wolfe that would be greatly appreciated. Otherwise I cannot wait to get this ball rolling.... ^_^ GABUMON LOVERZ AWAY!!!!!!! ^_^
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
That's what I thought from the base that would have to be done, since if there're too many groups, only one global moderator will start having trouble.

I guess the one who decides to create the group should be the moderator, shouldn't it?
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Well, thats also smart but that would make it difficult sometimes, I made a systematic appraoch where I already have a team of two others willing to help out in anyway. So atl;east the group could be organized like a hierachy of some kind.... and as for your idea, it depends, think about it this way, the person who maqde it might not be able to go on as much.....I hope if this group is successful, others could follow.....^_^
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds