Join our server on Discord

Groups?
Thanks MAr

OMG OMG....I am sorry...... Have a pie........

IC:

I'm still wondering are there certain criteria to join? or they ask me and I select them for that group.....?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Da WOLFE Wrote:lol I've been watching this topic for a bit. Sound idea, might bring in more posters. I'm thinking of simply removing accounts that don't have posts or that are inactive.
Wolfe remember, there are about 866 posters with atleast one post.
I looked this up myself.
I was surprised myself when I checked once... it could take SOME time do all that.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I know-- lol I believe there's something here that does it automatically, but if not it's something I'll just have to work on over time.

Lonelygabu, if you have any questions, feel free to PM/IM me! I'm not 100% sure how phpBB does the group memberships. The info page for this group says "Click to request membership", so I'm guessing the request will go to you.
It does go to me.....Thank you.... I already inducted the people that will help me out behind the scene before I unvail our advertisement and before we try and recruit.....I have already made one advertisement and making another.....and I am making the rules as I write....thanks alot......this makes me happy!.....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Congratulations!! It worked out!!

And Good luck Mr. Wolfe!! You never cease to make me idolize you!!
How bout this: We have group topics. A group can talk in this topic how ever they want. This way, some people might not complain about any kind of spam or off-topicness we might get in some topics.
....still discussing stuff with Da Wolfe but that is a very good point that I also mentioned somthing similar to him and lets see what he comes up with....and I shall do some thinking as well....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Yay- Mr. UnknowH found a way!
Ok if we do the group topics I want to post some rules I thought up in them.
If everyone's ok with that. Just to keep everything working well.