Join our server on Discord

Groups?
Friends cathegorized? no, I don't think Gabu means that. I rather think he wants to have different titles for everyone... still... Herr has a good point, since we AREN'T that many posting here.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Uh- okay Seit!

Herr's right... there aren't that many posters after all... (Maybe in the future)
All I have to say is...that is another awesome idea Gabs! You really put too much effort in things like this...but that's OK because you are awesome like that! Keep it up and like I said in the other post...hopefully this pays off and that we will have groups! :D
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
groups would be fun to have not to seclude anyone but rather make people feel like their apart of a bigger whole....Plus its something that I have been thinking of since I had been here and that is why not?......If everyone has the ability to create a group with a minumum of 10 people monitored by a mod I think its a great idea.....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
The largest group here would "gabumon lovers". There are, what, seven of them?
ok and maybe others you never know.....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Uh... Future, I guess. When people ACTUALLY START POSTING instead of making accounts and just leaving them without a single post.
lol I've been watching this topic for a bit. Sound idea, might bring in more posters. I'm thinking of simply removing accounts that don't have posts or that are inactive.

I AM able to do groups. I can make groups open or closed or hidden, and I need a group moderator. Let's test this out then. Right now, I will set up a group entitled "Gabumon Lovers" and make it an open group. Blueeyedgabulvo0o, you are the group moderator.
call me lonelygabu It would be an honor, nay the privelage to assist thee...!!! but can you help me out? I dont know how to do things so if you could assist me or anyone else that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you DA WOLFE....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Don't worry, it'll be easy to understand... and I'm sure you'll do a good job! lol
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad