Join our server on Discord

Contest Time!
I would like to run one last contest and possibly, in the act, set up a review team for the site -- they would be able to critique new lemons and determine an Author of the Month on a consistent basis. The thing is -- I need people interested in participating in both thte reviewing AND the writing of this contest. The basic rules are simple:

Quote:Reviewers may not write in the contest, or else may not be judging their own stories -- whether or not this is allowed will depend upon the number of reviewers we get.

Stories must be a minimum of 5 pages at 12 pt. Times New Roman font, with single-spaced lines, but should not be excessively long (please, no mega-lemons). They must not have already been posted on the Digiartist's Domain or any other website. They must be submitted in .DOC, .RTF, or .TXT format. HTML files will not be accepted for submission in the contest.

The deadline for story submission will be at 12:00 Midnight -- the beginning of June 20, 2006 -- Pacific Daylight Time.

Furhter information will be made available once we have sufficient reviewers and can agree on a theme for the contest. If we do not have sufficient interest by the end of May, the contest will not go on -- so I hope you authors out there are willing to give this a shot, and that you readers are willing to help review!
I'm willing to reveiw. How about "Most Obscure (And Well Written) Fetish", "Most Well Done Strange Coupling", or "Most Uses Of The Term "Googlehead" In One Lemon"? Perhaps not that last one.
A theme? How about the most romantic? or how about the counterpart? ''teh most horny one'' or what about... dimension-crossing? If a theme is agreed, and I don't match with any of it, I won't use my lemons to participate (because writing one out of haste will end in a worse redaction than already is), but also- if there aren't enough reviewers, count me in. I'll help with that.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Well, my contests are only open to newly written stories, but we can always use reviewers, especially ones who can try and set aside their tastes when it comes to reviewing. I guess we've got 2 reviewers at this point, though, so now we just need some writer interest.
Well, I know I'm a newbie on the boards, but I'd be willing to offer my services as a reviewer for contest and future contests.
Since I'm an author I might as well enter. I've got nothing to lose. Are guidelines set yet for what the story has to be about or will it be free for all?
I believe the poll in this same forum will answer your question when all of us have decided, DV85.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
As posted in the poll thread, the these will be Most Uniquely Executed Straight Pairing. If you will be judging or writing, now is yor time to let me know -- we have myself, Herr Mullen and Knight -- but one or two more reviewers would be nice.