Join our server on Discord

Ranamon BDSM scene
I once read a BDSM story involving Renamon and Rika. Riak was punishing Renamon for losing a battle and the fic had spanking, sub/dom, abuse, etc. In the next one, Rika and Renamon switch places, with Rika as the sub and Renamon the dom. I can't remember if I read it here or a the DHZ (I don't like that site any more or less than this one. Both are equal to me (though DHZ's search menu sucks). If anyone knows the title to this fic, would you please tell me. I think it would make good reference material. Thanks.
cboy Wrote:Gunter VanCrimson, I'm not asking this question to judge anyone's suggestion as good or bad, so don't worry. Your uniform does sound sexy though (yes, I was thinking zipper on the crotch). Also, to everyone else, what does come to my mind is a slave outfit that makes Ranamon feel so sexy she can't help but masturbate (the BDSM scene begins with her waking up, finding a note telling her to get ready and to not, under any circumstances, masturbate. She puts on the outfit and feels so drop dead sexy, she loses control and disobeys her master's command, which leads to her punishment.)

A self-operable dildo around the crotch?

I don't like BDSM, anyway, it's too harsh...and I don't find any sexual appeal.
I find everything sexually apealing! *spots a butterfly* Aw... that's beautiful... *fap-fap-fap-fap-*
I only recently got into it, and believe it or not, I don't know why it attracts me. Maybe I've just got a superiority complex.
How recent would you say?
I've been reading it for awhile and at first it repulsed me. Then I developed a strange fascination with it a few months ago. Also, I've kind of had a thing for spankings. My ex-girlfriend had a nice butt that I liked to slap, and my friend's sister who liked to fool around with me liked it when I spanked her. I guess it developed from that.
Heh.. spanking's cool. When I first came across BDSM, the first thing that went through my mind was: "That chick's the bitch!"
cboy, I wish you luck in becoming the third writer to successfully use Ranamon for anything at all while keeping her in character.
Actually, she's somewhat OOC in my story. She's still on the evil side, but I change a few things about her. For one, she doesn't like her beast spirit in my story, she's compassionate, and she falls in love.

I guess I should have mentioned this before, but in the BDSM scene, she's the submissive one and my character's the domating one. The story's part of a group of stories I'm working on. The first one shows how she and my character fall in love, and the rest are pretty much me acting out my fetishes on her (BDSM, tentacles, inflation). I'm even thinking of making one where she gets pregnant.
Nevermind then. Just please, please don't make her act like she's from the USA South.