Join our server on Discord

Ranamon BDSM scene
Well, one of those skimpy maid outfits would probably work. Since you guys are going to be the ones reading it, what would you like her dressed in for BDSM. I might take some of your...desires into consideration when I make up my mind.
Make Renamon wear leather cad bondage gear underneath some really innocent looking clothes. (Think the dress of Peach from Super Mario games) She wears this thing in public, while she has two extra large vibrators in both her holes. Make her be tortured by the master (Probably, because she got off while she was outside, a thing she wasn't supposed to do) using various methods, including (but not limited to) enemas, whips, dildoes, beastility (I suggest dogs but boars and horses will do too), hot wax, blenders, hooks, and knives. For bonus points, descripe that Renamon's body is already somewhat scarred indicating that the master isn't doing this for the first time. (Possibly hinting that he's using excuses so he can punish her)

Then after he's punished her, he'll have a raging hot hard on from Renamon's missery so they have sex. Fellatio, boob job, and anal sex and such. You know, the usual.
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
Ranamon not renamon T. Frog girl from season 4.
Okay, so let's focus to my suggestion rather than my lack of knowledge of Digimon show...?
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
Of course, I was just correcting a tiny typo.
The setting is in my charcter's and Ranamon's home, not in public. This BDSM thing is for fun, it's not something permanent; I want it to be rough, but I don't want it to be deadly. And frankly, some of the things you're suggesting are just too much even for me.

I've already decided what my character's going to do to her; right now I'm interested in clothing, not techniques.