Join our server on Discord

sleep with undies? or no?
Yes but some girls may have a problem like morning wood, just not as easy to fix.
Quote:*nosebleed* That is an interesting thing to know.
And why don't you tell the people here that time you wore something .slightly different to sleep? Heh heh.
Quote:Thanks a lot Bush. You've ruined the good name of southerners forever!!
You might not know, but from what we see in the movies, anybody outside the US would think all of you are the description of rednecks: arrogant, violent, ignorant, excessively proud of your nation and thinking all others are shit. I happen to have met people that whenever I mention I befriended Yankees online tell me they do cuz I'm not in their country, or are surprised and don't believe me.
Fortunately, I know better.
Quote:Yes but some girls may have a problem like morning wood, just not as easy to fix.
What problem? The cum soup?
Gabs...OK wow...that was TOO MUCH INFO THERE!!! Oh shit...I need to talk to you...bring this post up OK?...

DrunkenMunkee...I agree with you on that one...actually I'm glad that we're girls because when we get excited...no one can tell by looking down there...so IN UR FACE GUYS!! haha im just playin'...and yeah there's something with girls...well kinda...OK I'm letting you people in on some personal info...so beware!!! When I do something at night...and then wake up in the morning...and like actually get up...all the cum...well it kinda like...gushes out because it accumulates during the night...ok well i think that's my last post because that was really embarrassing.... :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
OK, well this is my last post...

Freezing: Warm pair of pants...long sleeve shirt and maybe a sweatshirt

Cold: Warm pair of pants...long sleeve shirt

Luke Warm: Cooler pants...short sleeve shirt

Warm: Maybe shorts and short sleeve shirt

Hot: Either shorts, just undies, or nothing...and tank top or nothing

Like DrunkenMunkee said...Thank god no one comes in my room when I'm sleeping...
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Quote:arrogant, violent, ignorant, excessively proud of your nation and thinking all others are shit.
Just the ones in the trucks and SUV's.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
AHA- In your face Misty- I don't need to look down there- I CAN SMELL your excitement!! Bwa-hahaha! Blue can too- his new powerful nose can detect the slightest hint of pussy-fluids...
mistysilverwolf Wrote:so IN UR FACE GUYS!!

Can you bench over 300 pounds? In your face girls!

mistysilverwolf Wrote:all the cum...well it kinda like...gushes out because it accumulates during the night...ok well i think that's my last post because that was really embarrassing.... :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Note to self: don't let girls sleep in my bed when visiting.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Zephyr of Darkness Wrote:You might not know, but from what we see in the movies, anybody outside the US would think all of you are the description of rednecks: arrogant, violent, ignorant, excessively proud of your nation and thinking all others are shit. I happen to have met people that whenever I mention I befriended Yankees online tell me they do cuz I'm not in their country, or are surprised and don't believe me.
Fortunately, I know better.

What problem? The cum soup?

That is sad. But hopefully someone intellegent will get elected next. Me and wise were talking about that in an email.
And yes, aparently. I never really knew girls had a problem like that.
And as you see, any other person would be embarrassed to admit that, but you aren't. And that's good.
That proves your superiority and lack of embarassment- I aplaud your courage- and magnificence-
*closes legs* :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: ummm....hi...yes i get excited easily...Gabs knows that.

ok i think ill go hide in my closet now...(can u tell i like my closet?) lol

*sigh* you got me shadow...no i cant bench 300 lbs, but i am pretty strong...ask Collin...or my mom or any of my other friends.

Unknown, yes Gabs and Collin know this...when I say something 'embarrassing' I say HI really loud after I say it. Actually, I like to embarrass myself. I have no idea why...I just do.

*blushes* thanks Gun...that made my day! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA