Join our server on Discord

sleep with undies? or no?
Zephyr of Darkness Wrote:As for me:
In hot weather: top, shorts and cotton thongs.
Warm: camisole (here it's called baby doll, but from what I've seen in the net, in English baby doll is sth different) and thongs of any kind. Socks are optional.
Cold: T-shirt, sweatshirt or velvet T shirt, jogging pants, socks, and velvet thongs.

I never sleep without underwear cuz I'd wake up in the middle of a soup of cum.
*nosebleed* That is an interesting thing to know.
And I never voted for bush, I couldn't vote that day in 04, but I wouldn't have voted for him anyway. He's too embarrassing.
Boxers, always. With shorts and tanktop nearby if I gotta run the dogs out for pooping or something.
Me...I sleep with just pajama pants and the shirt i wore that same day...then take a shower every morning...so I'm like never dirty...Collin...you say nothing...you embarrassed me today at PRIDE!!! I can't believe you! Oh well, I'm used to it by now anyways...
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Sometimes it deppends on the weather-

Cold: Boxers, white T-shirt.

Very cold: Boxers, Pajama Pants, long sleeved shirt, socks.

Freezing: Sweater, jogging pants, two pairs of sockes, gloves.

Storm: Boxers and T-shirt + headphones.
ok....for me its

Freezing: I like so I am fine with a full set of PJ's. Iam used to it because the heater in my room doesnt work anyway....

Cold: Well I wear the bootm of pj pants and a white shirt.....

Luke warm: boxer briefx and a white shirt.....

Warm: nothing

Hot: Nothing again
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Depends how I'm feeling. Quite often, nothing. But most of the time boxers. But I don't sleep well with pants or a shirt on.
nothing is gooooood....sleepinig completely nude feels.....refreshing......mrgreen
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Well- not all the time- it's awkward if somebody walks in on you with morning wood.
lol ///\\\ um never happened before......morning wood and If I have had it......I am usually asleep on my side so no one sees...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Yeah, thats why girls are lucky. No morning wood. But, its still kinda awkward if someone walks in though...Thankfully, no one ever goes in my room when i'm sleeping.