Join our server on Discord

sleep with undies? or no?
try and leave me with your grandma and i'll cling to your leg. then, you'll have to stay too, or detach your leg.
Yes- you van leave me with her instead, I find your grandmother VERY interesting...
ok you animal lover you....I wonder why you would enjoy that... I have no clue....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
She talks about her cat! What more would I want to talk about!?
Well, that clears some stuff up for me. You only want to talk about her cat.
Quote:I sleep naked...it gets hot in Texas, even with the air conditioner on. Besides, its comfy ^^
Oh, so you're from Texas! Now I understand the blind attitude toward the pain of others and the low value for life that is shared with your former governor and now president.

Quote:I sleep fully clothed.
Well, isn't uncomfortable to wear shoes when sleeping? I hope at least you take off your hairp
Zephyr of Darkness Wrote:Oh, so you're from Texas! Now I understand the blind attitude toward the pain of others and the low value for life that is shared with your former governor and now president.

You know, i would say something to that, and tell you you're wrong, but you're probably right. XD
Thanks a lot Bush. You've ruined the good name of southerners forever!!
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Quote:Now I understand the blind attitude toward the pain of others and the low value for life that is shared with your former governor and now president.
Actually, George Bush grew up in Connecticut, a fairly liberal state. Of course, he lived in the richest part of Connecticut (Republican by nature), and he moved to Texas to be with his constituency. Similarly, I know a girl from high school who moved from Connecticut to Texas to be with other Bush-loving conservatives.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Shadowknight Wrote:Thanks a lot Bush. You've ruined the good name of southerners forever!!

Not all southerners. Just Texas, and apparently Connecticut.