Join our server on Discord

sleep with undies? or no?
Shadow: Neither do I. Of course my definition of extreme is burning the house down.

Slashmon: You did that when you were five.

Shadow: No I didn't.

Slashmon: Yeah you did, you knocked an entire bottle of nail polish remover onto the stove and set the whole damn kitchen on fire. You're neighbor had to rescue you.

Shadow: That would explain why none of my baby pictures had eyebrows.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
B... sounds like fun...

Kiran - lol
Me - What?
Kiran - Nothing! lol lol lol lol lol
Me - :x
DijitalCub Wrote: What would you do, Kai? :)

I know my answer would be B, I probably be naked all day and night and have a privet sensation with my little friend when watching certain stuff until they come back home.
Ok next page this gets I'll lock it. I said I would two pages ago. So does anyone have a problem with this?
I know you have to lock it I might not like it but I will respect your chose on locking it up.
Thank you but if you really want I can delete it when it gets to 21. The first person to make it to 21 tells me and I'll lock it.
sorry for the absence. I'm all settled into my new house now. so, to answer your question, Kai, I talk, and talk. tell dirty stories, hit on my straight friends, rub their legs, and make them real uncomfortable. then I tickle them to death! Twisted

we have our laugh, and then sleep.
HAHAHAHAHA! That's hilarious. Screwing with you're friend's heads is one of the best reasons to have any.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
You got that right. Oh yeah I have finally do what I have been waiting for, I have finally slept naked last night and I kinda liked it.
Betwixt the sheets naked always feels incredible..... mrgreen
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds