Join our server on Discord

sleep with undies? or no?
Yes and if anyone wants it locked then just give me a good reason and two other people who agree with you.
I wouldn't mind having this closed.....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
I do.
I slept in pajamas last night. No undies.
One that's normal and two I'll close it once it gets to the next page.
Lol- it IS? Oh well, this has been on long enough- last night, I wore a nightfold to bed.
Last night it was so warm I wore my birthday suit and it felt nice betwixt my sheets.....mrgreen
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Last night was hot as usual-but I slept in my undies, cause now my bro comes in to wake me up.
I slept nude probable 2 or 3 times. not recently though. I'm moving to Edmonton Alberta on the 8th, and am sleeping on my friend's couch. no need to bless that thing with my ass. other than that, it's boxers... unless I have my special friend over.
I sleep with my close on. I alway wanted to sleep Nude but I share a room with my brother and someone might come to my room to wake me. One time when my cousin came to vist from somewhere far, I slept over and then at that nigh we got nude together but my fear got the best of me so we put back on our close and went to sleep. It does feel good to nude on the bed and feel the covers. One time when when one of my two drothers went away, I layed down on the bed with my blankets on and took off my close and watch some TV, then when I am going to sleep Iput them back on. I wish I could be alone at my home for a day, two, or three and sleep Naked without any worrys. I am wondering if anyone have gone a day without underwear or boxers, going camando.