Join our server on Discord

HEY EVERYONE!! THIS IS ONE AWESOME SITE!!! GO TO IT!!!
I agree with Munkee! Does he allow you to scan them?
mistysilverwolf Wrote:Yeah I know he needs some practice...well on the comics...but if you've seen his other work...like his paintings..OMG I would buy those in a heartbeat. And he also loves photography...and takes awesome black and white pics...and I'm so happy for him...he finally found a boyfriend...our darling friend Tyler...Collin and I are so happy for him! :D
Well, as you could tell if you knew me a little better, I am hardly impressed by paintings, you know.
Oh yeah, how nice about his boyfriend. (Sigh....who could....)
Haha, OK I will do that for you guys...I will probably forget tho...umm...I'll write it on my hand like I do everything else...well what I can do is take pictures of them and post them on here...I don't know how long that will take but I will get them up here...and I will ask him because I respect him and I don't want him to like bitch at me for doing that without his permission...and Zephyr...what was this supposed to mean because I didn't get it...

Quote:Oh yeah, how nice about his boyfriend. (Sigh....who could....)
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
She's happy about his boyfriend, and she's wondering...
But what is she wondering? o_O she kinda lost me with that too...
Not to worry!

No one can fathom what's within the recesses of her beautiful... complicated... deep... dark... mind...
explodingdog.com

For all your awesome cartoon needs.