Join our server on Discord

Poll: Who needs more love?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Hawkmon
18.18%
2 18.18%
Armadillomon
9.09%
1 9.09%
Gomamon
18.18%
2 18.18%
Biyomon
0%
0 0%
Tentomon
54.55%
6 54.55%
Total 11 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Surprise me! (a rant/request about Digimon-only pairings)
That's was kinda slightly smoking... kinda... good idea.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
ive read a few(not alot)of stories with patamon, but ive read pairings with patamon/gotomon but i dont think its been anything else. Patamon/Kari would be interesting lol
Heard it before. It was 01 kari I think.
Well, now that this has been revived.

No. Patamon has had much more then Wormmon. Don't believe me? Check through a lot of things on the web and such. There's MUCH more out there... PataGato Lemons, Pata pictures, Pata lemons...

So technically, no, Circeus didn't forget anyone. Pata's had much more glory then some of the others.

But still. I'd go for Armadillomon (Wow, interest from me, impressive), Gomamon or Biyomon (Yes! Fear me!). Can't make up my mind, but those three are the ones who can be implied and given more time.

Even though this topic is year old. Lol.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
oopsie. :P are those patamon/kari lemons on DaD?
How bout we have armadillo and worm double team biyo. Or maybe a early worm gets the bird type thing.
Shindou Kurtz Wrote:Well, now that this has been revived.

No. Patamon has had much more then Wormmon. Don't believe me? Check through a lot of things on the web and such. There's MUCH more out there... PataGato Lemons, Pata pictures, Pata lemons...

So technically, no, Circeus didn't forget anyone. Pata's had much more glory then some of the others.

But still. I'd go for Armadillomon (Wow, interest from me, impressive), Gomamon or Biyomon (Yes! Fear me!). Can't make up my mind, but those three are the ones who can be implied and given more time.

Even though this topic is year old. Lol.

For Patamon maybe in lemons there are some but not as much as other characters have, the PataGato lemons grew a bit partly thanks to me (due to some requests I asked XD) but other than that there isn't much lemons with him, true he has more than Wormmon but not a much big difference

But if we go to fanarts, Patamon in that matter sure has very few fanarts, almost none, I mean hentai fanarts, normal fanarts sure are a lot but the focus here is the hentai and in that matter Patamon is very low in art
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
i say wormmon or armadimon.(armadillomon) i havent seen a single picture or lemon with them in it yet.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Angewomon's_Lover Wrote:i say wormmon or armadimon.(armadillomon) i havent seen a single picture or lemon with them in it yet.

With Wormmon I manly have seen some WormVee lemons, I think I saw one or two lemons with Armadillomon but that's it
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Ok then. How about some straight stuff with wormmon.