Join our server on Discord

Poll: Who needs more love?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Hawkmon
18.18%
2 18.18%
Armadillomon
9.09%
1 9.09%
Gomamon
18.18%
2 18.18%
Biyomon
0%
0 0%
Tentomon
54.55%
6 54.55%
Total 11 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Surprise me! (a rant/request about Digimon-only pairings)
I've been thinking recently.

Maybe it's just me, but in the Digimon-only department, there seems to be an awfully limited choices these days.

If we take just half the pairings that are hinted at between the DigiDestined, and we take their digimon counterpart (I call it the "feedback theory"), there's already some interesting stuff. Veemon/Wormmon anyone? Veemon/Wormmon/Hawkmon love triangle? Palmon/Tentomon? (poor Tentomon needs relief, too!) Agumon/Gatomon with poor Tai dealing with unbrotherly interest for his sister in the background?

Dammit people, there's 11 of them Digimon in Adventure/02, that's a staggering 55 potential different pairings. Where's the originality? Surprise me, someone!
Tentomon!!! I think the poor little bug needs more attention- he is cute, after all...
Hawkmon, armadilliomon or tentomon. Gomamon and biyomon have had more then them.
I wonder if tentomon can use those firey antenae of his as tentacles... hmmm... that would be interesting...
I doubt it. But he could give you a shock possibly.
I'm srill unhappy with the choices I have. No TK and Ken couples, no Tai and Davis; even Davis and Ken are sparce.
You forgot Patamon! he is one of the digimon with less hentai fanarts out there :(

not to mention Patamon/Gatomon fanarts or Patamon/any female digimon fanarts.

if you ask me the top 4 of digimon without attention is

1. Patamon
2. Tentomon
3. Wormmon
4. Armadillomon

Out of that the digimon with more fanarts/lemons are the other 8, Veemon and Gatomon in first and second place respectively :?
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
I KNEW I was forgetting one! Poor wormmon :cry:
circeus Wrote:I KNEW I was forgetting one! Poor wormmon :cry:

more like forgetting 2 Wormmon and Patamon :P
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Herr Mullen Wrote:I'm srill unhappy with the choices I have. No TK and Ken couples, no Tai and Davis; even Davis and Ken are sparce.

have you looked at Tarnished wings(Ken/T.K.) and Taidaied love(Davis/Tai)?