Join our server on Discord

a story for Gunter VanCrimson (yaoi)
I have to say I found it really amazing. very hot. Guilmon with a Bukkake fetish is a very interesting twist.

I'd consider reworking the sentence where you refer back to Veemon ("This drove Veemon wild.") It made me do a double/triple take, in a "WTF when did he get in there" manner.

Also, it looks like there's alittle continuity glitch. Guilmon's first laod seems to... disappear at some point between his orgasm and Gabumon moving down his body.
what's bukkake?
I think he means feet/toes.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
YAY- Then I have that fetish too!
:shock: ....fetishy.....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
DragonMasterX Wrote:I think he means feet/toes.

Actually, Bukkake is getting creamed in the face by multiple people. The proper term would be "facial"apparently.

God, i love wikipedia Twisted
Oh well.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I still have that fetish!
Good couple, great author, one question. Why does everyone treat Guilmon as the idiot who knows nothing? x.x
Quote:Why does everyone treat Guilmon as the idiot who knows nothing?

The way I look at it is that Guilmon was newly created by Takato and didn't grow up through the years learning things like pretty much every other digimon would have. Therefore, he was sort of like born that first night in the pit having the intelligence of a newborn who obviously know very little about anything. As the season shows, Guilmon eventually became more mature although in terms of intelligence within stories it all depends on what point in the season it takes place.