Join our server on Discord

Need your help on lemon writing--mainly subject manner
Okay, I've decided to become a more regular presence here at the DaD because of the inactivity at the DHZ currently. I'll still submit lemons there, but I want to post in a more active community so here I am. Give me some human/Digimon ideas and I'll see what I can do for ya. I'm going to do some Savers lemons, since there seems to be a general lack thereof...Raramon anyone?^^

-Renafan
Upcoming:
FFD-3 Vol.1 25% Completion
.hack//M.B.M 0%
[Image: Ikuto_Peckmon4_Ever.jpg]
"I'll keep you safe...forever."
Peckuto
Renafan Wrote:Okay, I've decided to become a more regular presence here at the DaD because of the inactivity at the DHZ currently. I'll still submit lemons there, but I want to post in a more active community so here I am.

Well welcome to you. I hope that, should the DHZ suddenly become active again. that you will remain present here though, hmm? Have fun.
It seems that anyone who still holds interest in writing digimon fic, original fiction, etc., are jumping over to this community rather than the DHZ. Welcome anyway Renafan, and I hope we get this review team jumpstarted sometime soon, I miss my thread being active....
Marine Wrote:It seems that anyone who still holds interest in writing digimon fic, original fiction, etc., are jumping over to this community rather than the DHZ.

Guess I would be included in that group, anyways glad to see you could make it over here, Renafan. It's pretty active around here and the people are friendly.

Anyways I do have a idea you could use if you want. It's something I tried to write, but it kind of fell apart on me where one of the digimon that arrives in the real world is a Renamon and ends up fighting against Gaomon. She defeats him, but in the process the blue canine become lovestruck as he tries to seek her out. I try to keep things romantic, but this could also work as one of those Renamon in heat stories, whatever works for you.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
If you need help Renafan, I'm in the same boat, my muse died you see, and it still won't come back

so I am getting slosh on my paper, I don't like slosh mind you, and I am looking around for something bemusing

also, I like your name, don't vote in the polls though, you will be flamed