Join our server on Discord

Bribery
Time to check the net again!
It's got a very dry climate doesn't it?
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Gunter VanCrimson Wrote:I know- I was reffering to bloodstained angel- but I kinda forgot that you lived in texas too- is it nice there?

Yeah, me and hers go to the same school...
but you guys make Texas sound way cooler...i live near Houston...its not grasslands and plains, its buildings, traffic, and a ton of people. and "warm climate" is bit underestimated. Its some 90 degrees i think...barely May...T_T
My grandmother would love it there. She complains about the temperature, saying it's too cold, when it's in the upper 70s.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
That's why a lot of old people go to states like that. Either there or florida.
No! I must protect my homeland from old people! They smell funny, and demand that i respect them. >.<
I RESPECT NO ONE!!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
We know... we know... *sits Shadow on a couch to calm him down* Now, tell me a bit about your childhood.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Shadowknight Wrote:I RESPECT NO ONE!!

*chibi anime ness* But...you respect me, right? *looks all adorable with those giant eyes*
DragonMasterX Wrote:We know... we know... *sits Shadow on a couch to calm him down* Now, tell me a bit about your childhood.

My childhood would scare the daylights out of you, and possibly leave you emotionally scarred.

DrunkenMunkee Wrote:*chibi anime ness* But...you respect me, right? *looks all adorable with those giant eyes*

Considering in the photo thread you were holding your own easily against my spamming? Yeah.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad