Join our server on Discord

Poll: Favorite Shape
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Square
15.79%
3 15.79%
Triangle
26.32%
5 26.32%
Octagon
0%
0 0%
Hexagon
10.53%
2 10.53%
Circle
42.11%
8 42.11%
Decagon
5.26%
1 5.26%
Total 19 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Most Pleasing Shape
i like tri-angles, when put together correctly then they form some (if not most) of the shapes on the poll. and when spun around it makes a circle. the thing i hate about them however is all of the equations that come with it.
Triangles are great for equations, circles are probably the easiest of all, maybe square would be easier

I do remember trapaziods and math though, it was something crazy like

length A plus length B divided by 2 times the height

(a+b)/2h = A

I think that was the area of a trapezoid, I don't remember well... well at least not these frivolous things >.>
Circles can distribute the forces of a gunshot evenly on any point that is hit. +1 Cool [Geometry] Point for circles.
Is it always guns with you?
Guns rule! Are you saying guns aren't the answer to all of lifes problems? Anything from an annoying neighbor to a light switch you can't reach, everything can be fixed with a well placed gunshot.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
UnknownH Wrote:Is it always guns with you?

Yes. Playing 450 hours of Battlefield 2 does that to you.
Shadowknight Wrote:Guns rule! Are you saying guns aren't the answer to all of lifes problems? Anything from an annoying neighbor to a light switch you can't reach, everything can be fixed with a well placed gunshot.
No I think that's 42 or is that the meaning of life? Anyway, well, that proves it, only some games have an effect on you.
lol,Montey Python and the Meaning of Life.....its acually Fish...

as for the topic,Squares.......Squares are pleasing to me...
I guess I'll take the triangle, I like the three sides and they can form all kinds of shapes when put together like what fred_18 said.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
I like TriAngles too,As they have a lot of forms and such and what Crimson Fox said about fred_18