Join our server on Discord

Poll: Favorite Shape
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Square
15.79%
3 15.79%
Triangle
26.32%
5 26.32%
Octagon
0%
0 0%
Hexagon
10.53%
2 10.53%
Circle
42.11%
8 42.11%
Decagon
5.26%
1 5.26%
Total 19 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Most Pleasing Shape
And that's my problem. It's such a random question I never thought about it before.
UnknownH Wrote:And that's my problem. It's such a random question I never thoguht about it before.

only EpsilonZX....

i like the upright triangle, for it symbolizes fire.
Veemon's Followers
The best I can say is a circle. Square would be close too, but I find making circles easier.... or something.
Hehe, I do so like circles (oggles Munkee) but circles are limitless and have no clear defining point, a square however has a defining shape and therefore can be worked upon, also, B x H is so much easier than C= pi(d)

and as I stated earlier, the square breaks down into triangles and can grow into an octgon when two squares are paired correctly, a square is also the most primitive building block of the human condition and comes before triangle and circle

Circle may be more attractive in certain instances such as the moon, faces, boobs, zero, the sun, boobs, and umm, boobs!
You forgot to mention Boobies.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
*snicker* You said "Boobies"...
EpsilonZX Wrote:Hehe, I do so like circles (oggles Munkee)

*shmack* Stop doing that! Save it for graduation ^^
and i still dont know why i like circles...maybe cause they're fun to draw or something.
Circles remind me of boobs and testicles... murr.....
Circles are cute. Remind me of the shape of the tranquilizers I have to take when I read things like these.
Tranquilizers are more Cylindrical. I'm not sure that counts towards circle.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad