Join our server on Discord

LONELYGABU"S my first digimon pictures......
um remember when we talked about me drawing and stuff well I'll show you my drafts.....its just the beginning of my career and considering our art class never allowed me to draw I did this on my spare time....

well here's the first one
[Image: Picture56.jpg]
my first gabumon......I love gabumon!!!

the next one:
[Image: Picture54.jpg]
a female anthro gabumon......

the third one:
[Image: Picture39.jpg]
gabumon done in charcoal and.....I really hate charcoal....

the last one:
[Image: Picture53.jpg]
its about me and a friend who......sometimes feel like the world is way too much for us......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So that is it for now, lonelygabu's first attempt at drawing digimon.....^_^ If anyone knows an easier way to draw digimon please let me know.....I hope the next one's I have become better......See you around!!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
I like them Gabu I really do and uh sorry I don't know any easier ways to draw digimon. Keep up the good work!!!! :D
I like the eyes- Gabu's soooo cute... though I wonder why the majority of them have their mouth open... *ready for something to go in?*
I don't know ......I like their mouth open because they look like they're talking or in thought....hmmmm... I cant believe it.......BUt thanks I'll try!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
AWESOME PICS!!! :D If my scanner was working I would show some of mine...they aren't Digimon, but they're anime...either way, they're awesome!
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Now I wish I had a scanner that works too- I'd upload some pics that are non digimon- but furry at least.
I don't have a scanner I cropped these from a camera......Need one too :P....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
A new camera would do good too... must-get-one-
blueeyedgabulvo0o Wrote: I don't have a scanner I cropped these from a camera......Need one too :P....

Gunter VanCrimson Wrote:Now I wish I had a scanner that works too- I'd upload some pics that are non digimon- but furry at least.

I just used my camera too. Stupid uncompatable scanner.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Stupid incompatible CAMERA-