Join our server on Discord

Hello! I'm new here, maybe...
My name is Faiz and i found this site very long time ago, but not entering the forum.

I feel good to be here.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Malaysia? Well, that's a new one. We'll have the whole globe covered pretty soon. Welcome to the DaD.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
hello My name is lonelygabu and I would like to personally welcome you to this beautiful place, an oasis if you will...I hope that you journey here is a beautiful one and from the bottom of my heart, to all ours wishing you fun and safe journey < watch out for random falling objects> in DaD....

My gift is simple, an artistic idea sent to you in the form of a telepathic signal, enjoy that ;) and Welcome to our form ^_^!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Thank you! *hugs* I also post some reply in The Yaoi Steam Room > Furry in page around 24-26, which is some of my furry artworks. I will put some more furries there. :P
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Heya Faiz, Glad you joined this place :D
It is a good place to hang around and for you to show your artwork without any doubt. Welcome to DaD, Faiz. *hugs him tightly and kisses him on both cheeks*

(sorry... couldn't resist doing that... and btw Yuki also says welcome. I bet that way you will know who I am)
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Welcome to the DaD! Have fun! ^^
Greetings from the Carpathian mountains, I am Gunter-

And I just wanted to say-

Welcome to the DaD, Faiz!

Enjoy your stay! I am glad that we have a new artist...
H, hi. Welcome to the DaD as we seem to be covering parts of the world one step at a time.
HI Faiz!! How are you?! Glad you decided to introduce you here, well. You know who I am already, so I won't need an introduction xP

Let's get on with it *takes out random gifts from nowhere* Welcome to the DaD! *gifts explode* wait... that didn't go well, I'm *stretches* losing my touch...

*takes out artist's professional pack* Now this will work, enjoy your time here Faiz! *grins and gives away gift*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
*Appears in a puff of smoke* Hello, I am *Starts coughing* I KNEW THAT SMOKE THING WAS A BAD IDEA!! *Uses large fan to blow away smoke* I'm Shadowknight, Shadow for short, and as co-founder of the SDP it is my honor to welcome you to the forum. Have fun, and watch out *Sinks back into the Shadows laughing evily*
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad