Join our server on Discord

Blue Is Their Favorite Color-Touma/Gaomon opinions please
This is my first Digimon Savers lemon. Please Enjoy^_^ Post Your Opinions.

Digimon Savers is the fifth awaited season of Digimon:Digital Monsters. As is such, it has been a tradition among Digimon lemon authors to celebrate as such by bringing out their writing skills and showing the show's character in romantic situations. One pair, Touma and Gaomon, have not been developed enough. As is such, I have set out to give them a little bit of my own touch. I hope it is to your enjoyment. This is rated NC-17. This story takes place two weeks after Episode 5. Please look it up for this story's sake or just read ahead.

Blue Is Their Favorite Color.

Sun poured down upon the Norstein mansion this day. The birds were flying overhead, spreading their wings outward and took in the wind against their tiny little heads. Everyone down below however was suffering from heat exhaustion from the heat today. Fortunately for the Norstein mansion however, air conditioning was more than affordable.

It was the end of another day for Touma H. Norstein. Typing up a report for DATS was hard work and took hours at a time to do, even for one as smart and logical as Touma. The pair of Touma and Gaomon were home today in their three story mansion, taking it easy in Touma's relatively small yet cozy room. Touma wiped the sweat off his forehead, looking back at his partner who was meditating and not disturbing him. Loyal Gaomon. Totally devoted and didn't question his authority for a minute.

Sunlight poured in through the desk side window Touma was typing next to, putting him at the mercy of a 98 degree sun. Gaomon sat right under the fan, keeping him and his fur nice and cool. Touma sighed, shutting his labtop and getting up from his desk long enough to stretch out and take a deep breath. He had been in front of that stupid computer for three hours straight, and wanted out already. He could type up the rest tomorrow morning.

"All finished, Master?"Gaomon asked, rather anxiously opening his eyelids and looking at his Master with intent.

"For right now, I suppose."Touma sighed with a glance at his watch."I still have a little bit to do, but that can wait for tomorrow I suppose."

"Master, can I...ask you something?"Gaomon gulped, knowing he just had to ask but it was hard finding the strength to do so.

"Of course, Gaomon."Touma sat on the end of his bed facing his blue furred companion.

"I know this is foolish of me, but do you have feelings...for Masaru?"Gaomon asked.

"Feelings?"Touma rolled his eyes."After being saved by him in the Digital World, I can't say that I don't like him anymore than I do now."

"No Master, I'm not asking about your relationship to him as a teammate."

"Then what could you possibly..."

"Master, you've been looking at Masaru more and more everyday for the past two weeks. Ever since we were rescued from the Digital World by he and Agumon, you've been spending more time with him."Gaomon explained with concern."I'm happy you're finding friends with him, but it seems to be something...something more."

"Gaomon..."Touma bent down on his knees before his partner."Are you trying to say you're jealous?"

"No!"Gaomon blushed."I...Master."

"Gaomon, I trained you to be a fighter and a lover."Touma sat before his partner."Before I met you, and I joined DATS I didn't have anybody. I only had this brain and all this. I don't really want it...I just wanted somebody."

"Somebody Master?"Gaomon shifted uncomfortably.

"Yes. But I was younger, and couldn't really do anything about it. I'm fourteen now, and still too young but that hasn't stopped me now has it?"

"Yes, but you were a bookworm, and still are."Gaomon laughed, getting a rolling of the eyes from Touma."But, it doesn't change how I feel."

"And how do you feel Gaomon?"Touma closed his eyes.

"Honest?"Gaomon asked."If it is all right with you, Master."

"...Yes."

"Mad."Gaomon stood up, clenching his boxing gloves together."MAD THAT YOU LOOK AT MASARU! MAD THAT YOU EVEN SPEND ANYTIME WITH HIM AT ALL! I WANT YOU...I want you...to,oh...noo."

Gaomon dropped to his knees, and then on all fours silently starting to cry. Touma was a little taken aback that Gaomon yelled at him like that but it didn't matter now. He had no idea that his partner was in such turmoil. Gaomon embraced Touma, wrapping his arms around him and crying into his chest like a little girl. Now, this Touma hadn't trained Gaomon to do. He had to let it go, he had to let it out. The poor thing was jealous of something that hadn't even happened yet. Gaomon raised his head, sniffing and wiping the tears away as he sat back down on the carpet before his partner...waiting for him to respond.

"Heh, Gaomon, it's all right. You didn't have to be shy about it around me."Touma put a hand on his partner's shoulder gently, causing him to shudder."Gaomon, you're shaking!"

"I'm sorry Master..."Gaomon quickly apologized."I didn't know what to do. I just needed to say this because of what we share, and what we do that DATS doesn't know about."

"Ah, the "forbidden" arts?"Touma raised a finger, pulling off his shirt and tossing to the floor revealing his chest to Gaomon."Gaomon, I love you and I always will. Nothing will change that, not even Masaru."

"B-But, the way you look at him!..."Gaomon turned away, only to have his Master turn his chin gently towards him with his hand.

"When I look at him, Gaomon, I realize what a fool I was to believe that we were different. We really are the same in a lot of ways, but we just do things differently. We are best friends, maybe, but not lovers you fool."Touma pressed his lips against Gaomon's nose gently sending gentle waves of warmth through his body.

Gaomon couldn't believe it...his Master had kissed him...HIM, his Digimon partner. It was as if Jesus himself had come back to life and praised his very soul for this moment. His wish had been granted. Touma had finally accepted his love, and was ready. Not wanting to ruin the moment, Gaomon rubbed his cold black nose against Touma's hairless chest, sending shivers through his own body. Touma sat there, only in his blue jeans and underpants letting Gaomon have his way with him. Gaomon pulled off his boxing gloves, gently laying them off to the side.

Touma watched him in awe, as it was rare see him much without the boxing gloves on. His hands were composed of four fingers each, covered in each white sleek fur. The Digimon lay his hand on Touma's covered genitals, freezing Touma right up at his touch. Gaomon smiled slightly, rubbing his exposed hands over the boy's pants. He didn't see this coming apparently, despite his logical nature to predict the moves of his enemies. Touma sighed, shaking in his pants slightly as Gaomon gently poked and rubbed the bulge in his pants with his hands. Touma spread his shaky legs outward, letting Gaomon get at his private area easier.

The dog like Digimon was thankful for this, as he took ahold of the zipper on Touma's pants and gently ran it down the trail, and unbuttoned his pants letting loose the little monster it contained within Touma's overalls. The usually confident Touma shook with anticipation, as his partner helped him push his jeans and underwear off his lower body, freeing him of the unnecessary garments. He was now devoid of these garments, his underwear now off him. He was Gaomon's to play with his saw fit.

"G-Gaomon, I'm cold."Touma shivered, smiling at his partner.

"Come here, then, Master."Gaomon replied, wrapping his strong blue and furry arms around him.

Touma felt the white chest fur meet the side of his face as blue and white fur encompassed his entire body, the sleek and clean hair brushing over him like a giant bath towel. Touma rubbed his head into Gaomon's shoulder fur even as the Digimon placed his giant head on Touma's taking in the warm feeling of this embrace with his partner. Touma, on his bum and his legs spread out like they were, felt as he if were encompassed in a warm ball of white and blue fur that was alive. He could hear Gaomon's heartbeat underneath, beating at a steady rhythm attuned to the very nature of the world itself. Gaomon meanwhile felt his Master underneath him, getting thoughts of lust that normally didn't come up. He wanted his Master underneath him, licking him. He wanted his Master to taste what he had to offer.

Touma was certainly getting closer to that, bravely reaching his arms down Gaomon's sleek and blue back down towards his delightful rump. Gaomon didn't hesitate for a second, feeling his master's hands gently squeeze his round and firm blue buttocks. Touma got a little braver, reaching his hands further inwards towards, feeling the delightful curves near the dog Digimon's tailhole. Gaomon faintly clenched his teeth, feeling his hands rub the bottom of his ass, feeling inwards. Touma gulped, reaching his right hand up Gaomon's tailhole and poked up inside in the tight space. Gaomon shook, his tail swishing back and forth wildly excited...the moment was drawing closer, but still it wasn't time.

Touma gently took his right hand out of his partner's ass, and gently broke the embrace with Gaomon to show him how devoted he was and how foolish he was to doubt him and their relationship.

"Gaomon."Touma said as Gaomon sat on the ground before Touma, holding up his right hand."I love you, and will do anything for you...including this."

Putting the dirty fingers of his right hand into mouth, Touma gently sucked on them licking off what he had taken from his partner's ass and reveled in the taste. It was erotic and bitter in a way, but he liked it. He wanted more of this new, bitter taste in his mouth. Gaomon smiled in appreciation, immediately putting his sniffer up in his Master's face to verify for sure. He smelled his the scent of his ass on his Master's breath, gently licking the tip of his tongue over his Master's fingers to clean off the rest. Touma helped him, licking off the remains with him until at last their tongues met...touching each other at last. Gaomon and Touma stood there, their tongues twirling around each other in a strong hold. The two pressed forward until their lips met, Gaomon's snout pressing against Touma's smaller human lips, their tongues wrapped around in each other in a French kiss.

Their lips intertwining, each partner explored the other's mouth in newfound interest. Touma felt around Gaomon's mouth, feeling the sharp and salivary canine teeth that made up his jaw. He felt their unique and sharp curves, admiring their strong texture as he felt around them. Gaomon returned the favor, easily taking up the entire space of Touma mouth with his own tongue pouring saliva down his master's throat and then some. He felt his Master's clean teeth, and wanted to spend some time together but he knew that couldn't last forever.

Saliva dribbled down their chins, as they pressed hard against each other sharing in a deep kiss until they broke off, gasping for breath immediately afterwards.

"huhuhhuh...That was *huh* filling..."Touma gasped, breathing for air."Oh Gaomon, I just want to be next to you for uh.."

Touma felt he could not speak another word, as his Digimon's giant red canine tongue slide over the length of his exposed boner causing him to shake in tandem. Feeling the warm fleshy surface of that giant tongue cover his penis, Touma couldn't help but shiver as Gaomon did so a second time slowly sliding the warm organ over his ballsac and penis at the same time, leaving a dribbling trail of saliva over it. He wanted to cum right there, but couldn't help but want more of that as it slid against his body in continuous strokes. Saliva dripping down his blue chin, Gaomon turned around and rubbed his warm and dirty butt over Touma's penis having gotten into the mood to do so. Touma's eyes went wide with feeling, incredible warmth coarsing over his body at the touch of Gaomon's rump.

Touma lay back on the carpet, overwhelmed by the warmth of the rump fur rubbing up against him. He couldn't help himself, feeling in heaven being under Gaomon's butt. He wanted then that butt, wanted to put his face right up in it and eat it out like a Sunday Brunch. He wanted to do Gaomon more than anything right now, let him feel just how much he appreciated him and their friendship. Gently grabbing the side of his partner's body, he pulled his ass towards him until he felt that blue tail with a white tip brushing up against his face, beating it. Touma grabbed the tail in his left hand, and putting it up to his nose inhaled the scent. It was clean, smelling like ivory and cinnamon at the same time. It was interesting, to say the least.

Nothing could stop their love now, not even DATS itself. Gaomon lay on his belly on top of Touma, looking at his saliva covered boner of a penis. There was unfinished business to attend to. Even as he grabbed the penis in his paws, Gaomon felt something wet and soft run along the surface of his butthole. It was Touma's tongue! Gaomon couldn't believe it, but he didn't mind. Whatever made his Master happy, he would let him do. Going back to what he was doing, Gaomon applied the tip of Touma's boner to the tip of his tongue and inhaled the entire length. It was sweaty and tasted like rubber, but it was for a good cause Gaomon thought to himself.

Gaomon suckled on it, forgetting all his problems even as Touma continued his licking. It was really exhilirating, having his penis licked and licking at the same time for Touma. The boy moved his tongue up and around the puckering red anus before him, not quite ready to enter just yet. It was a little nerve racking, but the sexy scent was just so inviting to him. It called out to him like the scent of fresh muffins coming out of the oven. He put his nose to the pucker, inhaling its scent of shit and sex. It was wild, and hard to resist. Why?
There was no logical reason to resist, not when the want was there. Touma pushed his tongue at the dirty red donut of an anus, meeting some resistance at first but soon found himself literially sinking all the way into a warm and sticky tunnel.

Touma shouted in muffled screams, wiggling his tongue all the way up his partner's ass. Feeling the tongue up there, Gaomon felt an unexpected urge below his pucker but he didn't want to reveal it to his master just yet. He wanted it to be a surprise, but would he be able to hold it much longer? The taste was wild and bitter as Touma had anticipated, but it was addicting as hell. Swirling the tongue around in that fleshy and loose space, Gaomon's intelligent partner cleaned him out tasting the sex inside him. Gaomon's tail brushed across the top of Touma's head, messing up his hair but he didn't care. He was in his partner now, and that's all that mattered.

With a human tongue swirling around inside of him, Gaomon couldn't help himself any longer as he suckled on his partner's penis. Grunting, another opening shot wide open underneath Gaomon's butthole, releasing what appeared to be pussy juice all over Touma's neck in orgasm. The "Master" immediately pulled out, gasping with a brown stain on his tongue and look of astonishment as he saw before him a real life vagina before his very eyes. Gaomon immediately pulled himself off his Master and turned away, embarassed as hell for what he had just done.

"M-Master, forgive me."Gaomon whispered, growing red in the face with an exposed and dripping pussy to boot."I-I meant to reveal it later, when you were ready but I..."

"Gaomon."Touma bent down on his knees, reaching out towards his partner."Why do you hide the fact that you were a girl from me?"

"I thought you would relate to a 'male' partner better, so I hid my pussy from your view and held it back. I used the lie that male Gaomon have no penis and ballsac to hide the fact of my real identity."Gaomon said in shame."I---I don't know what else to say. Before, you were so cold and calculating, but I knew...I saw inside of you something else just like when you looked at Masaru's mother with a smile. You're really envious of him, are you not?"

"Of course I am. He has the sweetest little sister I could never have."Touma sighed, but made a small smile."But I realize, no matter what gender you are, that I have you Gaomon. You are more than my partner Gaomon, you're everything that I live for. The fact you're a girl or boy doesn't change anything. I would love you the same in anycase."

"Master!"Gaomon looked at him, tears forming at his eyelids.

"I want you, Gaomon."Touma put a finger on his nose."No one else, no matter what happens. Besides, having two openings just means I can give you two times the love. It's really very logical."

"Yes, Master. It is."Gaomon smiled, running his tongue over his chin."Please do what I have waited so long for."

"I will, Blue Master."Touma obeyed, running his tongue over Gaomon's cold and wet nose."I will."

Untying her red bandana, Gaomon lay back on the red plush carpet that Touma's parent furnished for his room and the boy positioned himself over her exposed and openly inviting virginity. They had done it before anally, but this time would be for real. This time, Gaomon thought, would be the time. Gaomon prepared herself, feeling the breath of her fellow Master on her face, coming down in swaths. She felt his length beginning to caress her passage, that sticky and sweet passage he would call home for such a short sweet amount of time. In her excitement, Gaomon shuddered, feeling a small stream of pussy juice drip down onto to her ravaged anus.

She gasped, wanting now more than ever to have that length inside her. Instead however, she felt herself picked up and gently placed on to her partner's waist as she down legs spread out and his penis right underneath her pussy.

"I want to feel all of you, not just one part."Touma put his head on her shoulder, kissing her cheek.

"Yes...M...I mean, Touma."Gaomon licked Touma's face, and closing her eyes in agreement."Yes, please."

Touma gently pushed inwards, feeling the pussy skin stretch and encompass his penis as pushed upwards. Gaomon's pussy gently encompassed down upon his length, clenching tightly upon it. Beginning to feel a hot flash, Touma gasped and gently pushed upwards into that sticky hot space finding himself in a sort of place between heaven and hell, like a perfect mix. His pleasure at the peak, in perfect symmetry with Gaomon's soul they were finally one. Touma's soul had joined with Gaomon's, his manhood pulsating and about to burst with the full length fully up Gaomon's inners. Gaomon clenched her sharp teeth together, and gently biting down Touma's shoulder let him explode in her as they for that one second were in union. White cum poured in and out of that pussy, as the two gently cried in each other's shoulders at the time they had together...

===============================================

The next day, at DATS was a quiet one. Masaru was fooling around with the computers again, trying his best not to break them again and cost their government money. Satsuma sighed at the sight as Kudamon paid no never mind to him. The twin doors that were the entrance to the room swooshed open and Touma and Gaomon entered silent but with small smiles on their faces. Kudamon, the white ferret like Digimon wrapped around Satsuma's neck, sensed a different mood in the two then usual. They weren't cold or calculating today.

"Agent Touma, do you have that report ready?"Commander Satsuma asked, his hands behind his back and sunglasses gleaming in the artifical light.

"Report?"Touma asked, clueless.

"The report I asked you to do yesterday on the Upamon incident?"Commander Satsuma wondered."Where is it?"

"I--I didn't finish it."Touma replied."I was tired."

"He speaks the truth, sir."Gaomon took Touma's hand and clenched it tightly."Isn't that right, Master?"

"Yes."Touma smiled.

"There's something going on here."Kudamon said, her eyes glowing."What did you two do yesterday while at home?"

"U-uh.."Touma hate being put on the spot.

"We're waiting for an answer, Touma."Satsuma crossed his arms.

"Nothing!"Gaomon spoke up."He was sleeping all day."

"I don't accept that."Kudamon said."Your manner isn't like it usually is, Touma H. Norstein, nor are your mental waves. Something is still amiss."

Coughing, Masaru stood up coming up behind his partner.

"Hey, he said he did nothing! Just let it go, all right?"Masaru complained."Geez."

"Well, if you were THAT tired, you shouldn't have volunteered to do that report."Satsuma sighed."Plus, you don't have to lie when you could have just told us the truth and went out for some fun."

"S-Sorry."Touma bowed."W-We didn't want to..."

"Ruin your professional image? Hardly Touma."Kudamon responded."Take the rest of the day off."

"We just began duty today!"Touma complained.

"Master."Gaomon pulled on his shirt."We should take their advice."

"Y-Yes, you're right Gaomon."Touma winked at him."Let's go."

"Masaru, do the report please."Satsuma asked him."And please do not break the computer this time..."

"Ah, why do I get stuck with that job?!"Masaru grabbed his hair.

"I'll help you Aniki!!"Agumon raised his claws in jubliation.

"You don't have five fingers, you fool."Masaru spat, sighing."This is what I get for helping Touma H. Norstein...ugh."

"Heh. Let's go home then, Gaomon."Touma said.

"Can we go the seaside?"Gaomon asked."I've never been there."

"Let's go there, then."Touma smiled.

Watching the two leave, Satsuma and Kudamon smiled at each other and exchanged in a telepathic conversation.

Satsuma asked.

Kudamon shook her head.

Kudamon rubbed her small white head against him.

Satsuma said.

Fin.
[Image: Ikuto_Peckmon4_Ever.jpg]
"I'll keep you safe...forever."
Peckuto
Just a quick comment before I start reading: please reduce the width of that separator line of "=". It stretches my 1024x800 screen.

*Edit

The story was great I can't comment too much on characterization, as I haven't seen epi 5 yet, but Gaomon hasn't struck me as anything like a verbose character yet. IIRC, his longest line so far was in the episode 3 preview.

I liked the small discussion at the end, although it sounded a big assumption that Kudamon would be a telepath.
All right, the '=' is fixed. Sorry about that.

-Renafan
[Image: Ikuto_Peckmon4_Ever.jpg]
"I'll keep you safe...forever."
Peckuto
I've readed it all, and I have some things to say...

For the plot, it was great- it was quite something I would have expected for a lemon like this. I was kinda wondering that Gaomon's jealousy wasn't a normal one from a boy- even if he was gay. So my opinion is, you did an excelent job here.

For the characters, I believe you followed their personalities- they were quite loyal to the episodes I was able to see, and it wasn't that bad to add your own touch. Good job here as well.

For the grammar, I found some minimal errors- in the beggining for example, there's a problem with reporting the sentence. Nothing you can't correct doing double check.

For the scene, simply liked it- I kinda expected you to make Gaomon be a herm, it would be rather interesting, but oh well- I really loved how it developed though. Really cool in here.

If I had to give a qualification to this story- it'd be 9.

It's a great story RenaFan, good job!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad