Join our server on Discord

Renafan's Rena Lemon Contest *prize included*
This is my first contest, so listen up. I'm looking for a bright and talented author to make one of the best Renamon/Rika lemons ever. If you think you have what it takes, listen up.
All I want you to do is write me at minimum a 5 page story involving a sexual scene of Rika and Renamon. It can be part of a bigger story or a one shot. Do whatever you want, but I do have some requirements.

Must:
-5 pages at LEAST.
-Grammar must be decent. I will not accept some unproofed piece of writing.
-There MUST be a scene where Rika is rimming Renamon ie licking her tailhole. Add extra description to this scene gets you bonus points. Don't focus on it entirely, just be sure to include it.
-The plot is up to you. Go wild.

Don't:
-Send me a one page "Rika has sex with Rena lolzerz" kind of lemon.
-Do any gore, sex in death, or vore of any kind. I'm looking for a sex story, not a zombie flick.

The Prize:The best submission gets a free comission of YOUR choice from Palcomix, paid by me. These guys do an awesome job of art, you've seen it.
If not, www.palcomix.org and see their work for yourself. Post any and all submissions here or send them to me at:
renafan2004@yahoo.com

Contest ends June 30th, 2006. I'm giving you guys and gals time to work.^^ Get to it!^_^
[Image: Ikuto_Peckmon4_Ever.jpg]
"I'll keep you safe...forever."
Peckuto