Join our server on Discord

Yeah.
Sad thing is that they are all my age, and almost all of them are in school as well.

My edge is that I'm the only one there with any work ethic.
Quote:Sad thing is that they are all my age, and almost all of them are in school as well.

My edge is that I'm the only one there with any work ethic.
Oh, never mind, they don't have an excuse.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Is idiocy an excuse? Cause then I think they have one.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
It's not a good one unless you just don't have the ability to be smart.
He's saying that they're not even dumb or lacking potential. They're just lazy. That's the worst excuse of them all.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Yeah Wise hit it right there. They all have the potential to rock...hell our job is super-super easy...you know we cook, it's nothing challenging. But they are just damn lazy, and do all their work half assed. I try to do shit half assed sometimes just to be a smart ass about it, but then I feel guilty and to be honest my work skills define the kinda of person I am, and I'm not going to comprimise that for a couple of lazy asses.
The Reclaimer Wrote:you know we cook, it's nothing challenging.

I don't know what you cook but if you do it professionally then I'm betting it's very challenging. Cooking, depending on what you make and who you make it for, isn't as easy as alot of people think. Still laziness is a very bad excuse no matter what you do.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
It's all bar food, just burgers and shit, the hardest job is topping and setting up baskets/condiments for all the orders and I do that part, no problem. They just suck at the cleaning and keeping track of what I need them to cook.
Bummer. You should get employee of the month or something.