Join our server on Discord

Softcore Jokes
That strip reminded me of this one. I can relate to wanting thicker walls in the house.
[Image: BO_0007.gif]
Yeah, i'm glad my walls are thick...but i always know anyway...you find lube under the pillow the next day. O_o
My walls are thin... and my parents room is next to mine.... Good thing my dad's sex drive is diddly... well with my mom anyway!
Veemon's Followers
Eww Collin!! what the hell...i didnt need to know that...yeah ur dad *quivers* i have nothing else to say to that...ur mom is awesome though!
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
*sigh* Stone walls are usually thick- and so are the doors- so I am unfortunate, as I can't hear what Blitz does in his room day after day- (It's driving us nuts! We're all curious! I think he's building something, Monty thinks he's having cyber sex but he isn't online! Blue thinks he's doing illegal genetic cloning- and well- we're STILL guessing!)
GUN!! NOO!!! CYBER SEX!!! AHH!!! *flashbacks* i am not going to say anything...O.O...anyways...haha i think i would have to go with...umm...Blue on this one! haha i dont know it just sounds good lol
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
I don't think he'd be building something. You'd see him carrying in the parts, I bet he's doing some sort of illegal cloning experiments.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
If that's true and they work then I'd have to see this for my self.
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz......
..............huh?
Well- good luck then, he doesn't let us in- what makes you think he's gonna let you?

Lol- anyway- the Genetical cloning sounds farfetched- he's not THAT much of a prodigy- (at least I don't think he is-) and he IS very active at night- coming out for lunch only, and going out on saturdays- and coming home with something in his pocket- (he thinks I don't notice) I WILL FIND THAT EXTRA ROOM KEY- and THEN we'll see what he's really doing!