Join our server on Discord

Happy day!
Quote:The team name of the Chicago's football team is the Bears. Which makes me wonder, why is Illinois the only state that has a team that's NOT named for the capital of said state?
Possibly because the capital of Illinois is Springfield, but I'm not sure what you're talking about. What do the Chargers have to do with Sacramento? What do the Bills have to do with Albany? Your argument is entirely false.

Historically, the Bears are the oldest surviving team in the modern National Football League, founded by "Papa Bear," George S. Hallas.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Sorry, didn't quite word that right. They use the capital of the state before the team mascot, Illinois doesn't. Instead of using Springfield they use Chicago.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
[Image: 1043109600_stuffhorse.gif]
Horse

Take this quiz!

Quizilla | Join | Make a Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code

I must have punched in the wrong answers

I am well loved... for all the right reasons???? HAHAH! One day someone will make a quiz that works!
Oh my gosh- You got a horse-
Shadowknight Wrote:
Zephyr of Darkness Wrote:And I'm sorry, I don't know the relationship btw Chicago and bears.

The team name of the Chicago's football team is the Bears. Which makes me wonder, why is Illinois the only state that has a team that's NOT named for the capital of said state?
Thank you.
Quote:One day someone will make a quiz that works!
This one worked for me 8)

medium
MEDIUM

(results contain pictures) What kind of ANIME BOOBS do you have?
brought to you by Quizilla

I suggest you take it just to see the 'Possible results'.

EpsilonZX Wrote:I am well loved... for all the right reasons???? HAHAH! One day someone will make a quiz that works!

Aww, i love you for all the right reasons!

Zephyr of Darkness Wrote:This one worked for me.

But it wont work for me...the link is broken or something.
Uhhhh, yeah.....I checked it back on my site and it isn't working either....http://ar.geocities.com/sakib_era/mt.htm
Sorry about it. Of one quiz that actually said the truth...
I had no idea you knew spanish. Or, whatever language you had on there other than english.
DrunkenMunkee Wrote:I had no idea you knew spanish. Or, whatever language you had on there other than english.
I happen to be Argentine.

hmm well, got the wolf here ^^