Join our server on Discord

Happy day!
Quote:And now you get some like Unknown's? Heh....*smirk*
Probably because this is the animal quiz. Wink Also, I was born in Chicago, so I'm naturally a fan of bears, the Chicago Bears.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Zephyr of Darkness Wrote:
Quote: Back on topic- who got tiger?
No tiger, the most similar is puma....hey, it sure fits me... We're cute, strong, like to eat meat and South American.
BTW.... I thought you were going to get mole. lol Twisted

Mole? Why mole? Moles creep me out!
Moles are yummy, just hit 'em with a BB gun, throw them on the grill, add some barbecue sauce, Them's good eatin'.

Wisemon Wrote:was born in Chicago, so I'm naturally a fan of bears, the Chicago Bears.

DA BEARS!! No matter where I move I will always be a Bears/Cubs/Rush fan. GO CHICAGO!!
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Actually, mole tastes horrible, apparently. Badger and pigeon, I think, are the two good-tasting wildlife. I wouldn't know; i've not tryed any of them.
Passenger pidgeons, they were supposedly very tasty but are now extinct. The last one was confirmed dead on Sptember 1, 1914. This is another reason why I hate the vast majority of humanity, these birds didn't eat crops, they didn't get in the way of development, you wanna know the reason they were hunted so much? It was fun to shoot into their flocks the tended to be 300 miles long and a mile wide just to watch them fall, most people didn't even eat them or anything! Just shot them out of the sky and walked away.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
thanks for the happy birthday message
!? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...
Wisemon Wrote:
Quote:And now you get some like Unknown's? Heh....*smirk*
Probably because this is the animal quiz. Wink Also, I was born in Chicago, so I'm naturally a fan of bears, the Chicago Bears.
Poor Wise, his IQ is dropping...*smirk* And I'm sorry, I don't know the relationship btw Chicago and bears.
Quote:Mole? Why mole? Moles creep me out!
Well, history would have repeated, y'know? Twisted

On a side note; can't you just eat cow and chicken?
Quote:Poor Wise, his IQ is dropping...*smirk* And I'm sorry, I don't know the relationship btw Chicago and bears.
Sorry, that was right before my trip to the Pro Football Hall of Fame. Now that I've gotten it out of my system, I should okay.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Zephyr of Darkness Wrote:And I'm sorry, I don't know the relationship btw Chicago and bears.

The team name of the Chicago's football team is the Bears. Which makes me wonder, why is Illinois the only state that has a team that's NOT named for the capital of said state?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad