Join our server on Discord

I am Lonelygabu.......and here with my 1000th post!!!!! ^__^
DMX Wrote:
Quote:Oh I'm just an idiot.... how could I skip this one... Sorry Lonely! I know I already told you this in YIM, but I ignored the fact that you'd actually make a topic! so... CONGRATULATIONS AGAIN! I feel proud of you to have made it this far(even though you are almost 1200 by now), so let's put this down to work! *takes out little silver ball* BOW! *throws it high in air and it explodes in lot's of rainbow colored lights*

Wha? Oh man... that wasn't what I meant- *takes out yellow ball and throws it in air, MEGA HUGE PIE falls near Gabu* All for you my friend! And sorry again! I didn't mean to!

.... :shock: ....Listen..... Like I told you before, it means more to me that you say something than not say it at all. I love my friends here and I understand that life can be annoying and sometimes very long and get int the way.... No one is perfect and I am happy that you are my friend its more than enough. (I am still waiting for a few friends to write something but I dont know if they will.) So thanks, I feel honored and as for the pie.....If you knew me,I am sharing it with everyone!!!! ^_^ and I am happy that you care and DaD is amazing, me home away from the one I am typing now.......
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Well, if you say so x.x *hugs Gabu back and wags tail*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
DMX, not so tight, please....Loosing oxygen.....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
*loosens the hug and lets Gabu down on a bed* oops... *wags tail*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
lonelygabu: What wha-what happe-pened? and where did this bed come from?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
When Shadow, Gunter or me are nearby, anything can happen, you should know that *wags tail*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
lonelygabu" Thanks for the bed to lay upon while I fainted. I know, I am apart of that group!... Welcome back to my house again....^_^
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds