Join our server on Discord

the DaD FIGHTING ARENA!
*rubs damaged spots while gritting teeth under mask* Damn it... *stands up and shakes himself, flopping wings* DEMONSBANE! *jumps in air and slashes, red moon appears in front of Gunter and slits in two, transferring damage to his body and extra one for being a vampire*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
HOLY DRAGON BLADE!! *Produces a blade of flaming silver light* KEEYAHH!! *Flashes and appears on the other side of Gun and DMX, having slashed through both of them in the span of a milli-second*
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
*blood comes out of hole made from slash, as well as some from his mask, wide opening eyes* argh... *wings fold and reverts to normal, then turns to Shadow, grtting fangs and narowing eyes- falls on the ground, not moving*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Gunter was split in four- and the each piece suddenly exploded- Gunter had used another Kage Bunshin Tai no Bakuhatsu technique during his plot!

Suddenly- Two Gunters appeared beside DMX and Shadow- each did a Konoha Reppuu, sending them into the air again- then each performed Konoha Gouriki Senpuu- ravaging them with a combo of punches, kicks, twists and flips- then they each wrapped their arms around DMX and Shadow- and performed another Omote Renge- a third Gunter appears, and makes bone spikes come out of the ground again, where the Omote Renge hits- impaling them both- then The three Gunters exploded- a fourth Gunter appeared out of nowhere, did a few handseals- "Katon: Karyuu Endan!" He breathed out a powerful blast of flame- then he ran forward to what ever was left- and Blew up.

The plotting Gunter continued his handseals, thinking: "Shadow couldn't have made a shadow clone- he took WAY too many hits with out either blowing up, turning into a leaf- or poofing into smoke"

"My handseals are nearly complete- JUST LET ME DO IT WITH OUT YOU ATTACKING!!......................... uhh... whoever's still alive."
*suddenly, someone hits Gunter in his groin really hard*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
*eyes pop out* AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

*falls to his knees, and recoils in the ground, twitching.*

*yet he STILL continues his handseals*

Oh the HUMANITY-
G.Flamedramon: That was all dramatic *snaps fingers and beated up copy explodes in the air* Guess this notepad helped *looks on NotePad's title: ''How to stop with massive strength'', then throws it away* *stomps on Gunter's hands and then wraps Gunter's neck with his tail- it sprouting some spikes that almost touch his skin* Stop with the handwork... or I spin my tail.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
BOOM. It was another Kamikaze clone!!

Gunter appears from a street corner, walking funny, and leaning on a destroyed lamp post. His hands were starting to smoke- yet he continued his handseals.

"I a-am W-W-WAY t-too-oo car-careful for th-that!" *squeaky voice*
*Eyes turn pure white from the Byakugan* Your little clones are useless against me. *Dodges the clones and charges for the true gunter* Togeyomi!! *Swings hair like a blade slashing at Gunter*
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
poof. Block of wood.

Gunter is leaning against DMX for support, adding the final thousand to his handseals. "Dog.... monkey... tiger.... rabbit... ox.... ram... dragon... snake... rooster..."