Join our server on Discord

the DaD FIGHTING ARENA!
I don't know what your doing. That's a threat Shihou Hapou Shuriken no Maki!!
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
*what does that do again?*
*oh yeah- multiple shuriken thingy-*

*Gunter spins around without stopping his handseals.* "Hakkeshou Kaiten"
*floats on top of them, sword starting to glow red*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
*Pulls out a dog wrapped in a white blanket and a muzzle around his mouth* LET'S MUZZLE 'EM!! *Releases muzzle who charges at DMX*

Shadow: OHHH! AHHH! OH THAT'S GOTTA HURT! OH IT'S NOT SUPPOSED TO BEND LIKE THAT! OHH! OUCH! OH I HURT JUST THINKING ABOUT IT! OHHH THERE GOES OUR G-RATING!
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
G.Flamedramon: *looks on clone in the air getting muzzled* I agree *delivers a mega slash at the next poster like a flash*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: LOL!! I LOVE MUZZLE SCENES!!

IC:

sidesteps the slash lightly and continues the handseals.
Seeing shadow unleash Muzzle gave Gun an Idea, while doing his millions of handseals- he bites his tongue, and spits the blood on his shoe, he then slams his foot on the ground, making symbols appear- Dark Blue is summoned.

Gun: Ready Blue? MATE HIM!!

Blue: *ponces DMX and they go off screen*

The camera closes in on gun wincing and fliching.

Gun: OH THE HUMANITY!! OOHHH!! ARGH!! THAT'S GROSS!!! NOOOOOO!!! THAT DOESN'T GO THERE!! URK- NOR IN THERE!! -SO INHUMANE!! CHRIST- THAT LOOKS EXCRUCIATINGLY PAINFUL!!-

Blue: *bounds away happily, leaving DMX smoking and covered in cum and and blood lying down on the ground*

Gun: *while continuing his handseals* Oh man.... there goes our X rating... *urf* -and soon will my lunch!
G.Flamedramon: *looks on clone covered in blood and cum and shakes head* oh god... poor thing *goes to Gunter and grabs him by his hands, then throws him in air and slashes him seven times in a quarter of a second, then pummels him to the ground*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
BOOM! The Gunter Explodes. Another explosive clone!

"BWA-HAHAHAAHAHAHA!!!" The real Gunter laughs from behind, attacking with barrages of rapid kicks like a saiyan WHILE he still does his handseals- he leaves DMX lying on the ground- and hightails it. Somewhere around the corner, plotting.