Join our server on Discord

the DaD FIGHTING ARENA!
*the water kamikaze clone exploded, sending DMX flying*
"I'm three steps ahead!" *Handseals 78.43% complete*

"Come on... come on...."
Damn I'm feeling cold! *shivers and looks around* Ahh screw this! *crosses arms in front of head and then open both of them roaring, golden lights surrounds him and he turns into Golden Flamedramon, then spreads his two angel wings*

G.Flamedramon: *takes out blade and slashes at the next poster, the slash recoils after hitting and keeps slashing everything as if it had own life*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
RARRRRRRRRRRRRR!! *Hair grows out and turns a bright gold, eyes turn green, and a yellow aura begins wrapping around him* NO WAY!! *Clasps hands together on the sword and with one twist snaps it in half, throws shattered sword aside and points hands at DMX* kaaaaaaa-maaaaaa-haaaaa-meeeeee-HAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
*Eyes widen as he watches Shadow scream at DMX, handseals almost done*
*Jumps in front of Gunter* Try this, *Places hands to the side of head* SOLAR FLARE!! *The equivalent light of a super nova explodes in front of gunter blinding him temporarily*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! MY EYESSSSSS!!!!!!!!

*runs around like a loon- but continues handseals*
NOW WHILE HE'S DISTRACTED!! *Splits into three seperate shadows one with a sword, one with a pair of guns, and another with no weapons* DELTA ATTACK!! *First Shadow charges forward swinging his sword in a low arc and knocking gunter into the air* My turn! *Second Shadow aims his twin pistols and starts firing with unlimited rounds, the force of the shots suspending Gunter in the air* NAJIKOMUYAHHHHHHHH! *Third Shadow fires a huge beam of pure dark energy at Gunter completely engulfing him in it*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
*dodges sword- but steps on it- giving him leverage and sending him into the air.

*with high speeds- gunter managed to dodge every bullet- suspending himself in the air.

*hit by the beam and- *poof*

!?

Suddenly, Gunter sweep kicks the three shadows with Konoha Reppuu from behind, sending them into the air- then he performs the Konoha Daisenpuu- only it's compromised completely of kicks, while doing so- he continues the handseals- he then uses Kage Bunshin Tai no Bakuhatsu to summon three kamikaze water clones, they each perform Omote Renge- the real Gunter slams his foot on the ground using Sawarabi no Mai to make bone spikes come out of the ground- the clones finished the omote renge- and slammed the three shadows onto the spikes- then they explode.

Gunter continues with the handseals.
*In the air* Kawamiri no jutsu.

*Currently*

A puff of smoke signifies the demise of the two clones with a large log stuck in the middle of the spikes. Appears behind gunter and does a quick hand seal, "Katon: Goukakyuu no Jutsu!" engulfs Gunter in a fire ball.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Suiton: Suijin Heki!

(the flames die away in a water tornado- gunter continues his handseals)

Oh come on! What threat am I to you!?