Join our server on Discord

the DaD FIGHTING ARENA!
*takes out a blade* Can you live without a hand?
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Nope.

"-dragon-dog-ox-rooster-ram-ox-tiger-snake-dog-monkey-ram-dog-sheep-dragon-rooster-boar-dog-ox-snake-dragon-tiger-ram-boar-
dog-monkey-ram-dog-sheep-dragon-rooster-boar-dog-ox-snake-dragon-dog-ox-rooster-ram-ox-tiger-snake..."
RARRRRRRR! *Activates the Byakugan* Hakkeshou: Rokujuu Yonshou! Begins striking at Gunter's tenketsu spots*
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Tarenkyaku! *makes sure finger don't make contact with my body*
Shihou Hapou Shuriken no Maki!! *Rains countless amounts of shuriken down on Gunter destroying the clone and heading for him*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
EEP!! Suiton: Daibakufu no Jutsu!! *while continuing handseals- a water tornado deflects all the shurikens- and finally hits shadow.

"Just a few more...."
Fine, I was saving this till the end, BUT THIS IS THE ONLY WAY TO STOP YOU!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnOljIeX5...d%20rovers

If that doesn't stop him nothing will.

OOC: I think you'll like it, most of it is stupid commercials but they have some of the funniest Road Rover's moments in there.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! MY WEAKNESS- THE OLD BUT FUNNY ANTICS OF THE ROAD ROVERS!!!!!!!!!!! *despairs as he wallows in the loss of the road rovers- his handseals get slower in pace*

ooc: I already saw this before! lol- I bookmarked it!!
OOC: Still distracted you.

*Takes advantage of momentary distraction* Kakuro! *Shoots a black flame at Gunter*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
*absorbs the fire by stepping in front of Gunter* Nu-uh *uses gathered energy to make blasts that head for the next poster*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad