Join our server on Discord

the DaD FIGHTING ARENA!
*Blocks kick* Suiton Suiryuudan no Jutsu! Katon: Ryuuka no Jutsu! *Launches a fire dragon and water dragon at next poster*
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
*Evades Water dragon and absorbs Fire dragon* I'm in here! *grins and builds up sudden gathered massive amount of fire energy and makes a huge Terra Force-like fireball* take this! *jumps and hurls the massive fire ball at next poster*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Suiton Suijinheki! *shield of water blocks the fireball* *Whistles and a large wolf like dog apears* Soutourou! *Combines with the dog to form a massive two headed wolf* RARRRRRRRRRRRR! *Swings massive paw at next poster*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
*stops paw with two claws and grits teeth* This- is- YOURS!! *hurls wolf against Barney* There... now let's turn this on better! *turns to Kaiser and performs a KaiserBreath against the next poster AND Barney*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
*Grabs Barney in one of his jaws and throws him in the way of the attack* GRRRRRRRRRRARRRRRRR!! *Smacks next poster with giant paw*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
*Barney disintegrated by attack*

*just hit on my leg* Still smaller than me *leaps back and performs an Aura Smash on next poster*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Catches aura smash, twists around, and throws it back.

Stays silent and begins performing handseals.
*turns around and reverts to normal DMX not to lose energy* I need something to do with this- hey! a coin! *bends to pick up coin, but when he picks it up, a trap is triggered and a huge snowfall falls on next poster*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(Dodges the huge snowball) (Continues with handseals)
*goes over a hotdog stand with coin in claw and growls to the attendant, who runs away scared and DMX smiles* Food! *jumps inside the stand, throwing up some weenies in air as he eats all the hotdogs quickly, one of the weenies which it's really hot- flies to the next poster's left eye*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad